Nuclear War June 12th

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Nuclear war will begin next Thursday, June 12, or sooner, according to the latest prediction of self-proclaimed prophet Yisrayl "Buffalo Bill" Hawkins, the founder of a religious sect in Abilene, Texas.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5008225&page=1

So...I just maxed all my credit cards, and quit my job. And you can all kiss my "hynee".

I finally don't have to worry about consequences for once...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
"Everything that he preaches has to do with people buying something," said former House of Yahweh elder David Als of New York City.

This might be a key to his sincerity. If he still has stuff to sell, will he move the date along a bit?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
From the link:

"Hundreds of truck trailers have been loaded with food and water on the group's 44-acre compound, in preparation for the coming war."

How would loading truck trailers with your supplied actually protect your supplies from a nuclear attack? Oh yeah, it doesn't.

"Unfortunately for Hawkins, it is not the first time he predicted the outbreak of nuclear war. Most recently, Hawkins set Sept. 12, 2006 as the beginning of the end. His followers produced an on-line video with a countdown to doomsday. In Kenya, hundreds of his followers actually hid in basement bomb shelters and donned gas masks on the date. They went home in humiliation when there was no war."

So he already predicted this before and was wrong? Now he's trying it again?

Didn't he learn anything from those loonies in Russia who hid in a Cave and threatened to blow themselves up if anybody tried to remove them by force and then later left one at a time after the date went by?

Idiots are born everyday, and every so often there's an even bigger idiot to lead them.