Alleged Sept. 11 mastermind asks for death penaty

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...05/Guantanamo_court_080605/20080605?hub=World

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba -- Alleged Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed says he wants the death sentence so he can be a martyr.

Mohammed has told a U.S. military judge at his arraignment on war-crimes charges that he would welcome being put to death for organizing the 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States.

The judge, U.S. Marine Col. Ralph Kohlmann, told the al-Qaida leader that he could face the death penalty if convicted.

Mohammed's response: `Yes, this is what I wish, to be a martyr for a long time.'

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Knowing how the US has handled their prisoners, and looking at his photo, what do you think is so great and good to stay alive for? If they don't kill him, he'll remain at their mercy and torture pleasure as long as they like to keep him alive. In his shoes I would welcome death any day with gratitude!

We have been talking about Karma.... here is a great example of how the US, as a country, is helping itself to a whopping plateful of future Karma to work out.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Knowing how the US has handled their prisoners, and looking at his photo, what do you think is so great and good to stay alive for? If they don't kill him, he'll remain at their mercy and torture pleasure as long as they like to keep him alive. In his shoes I would welcome death any day with gratitude!

We have been talking about Karma.... here is a great example of how the US, as a country, is helping itself to a whopping plateful of future Karma to work out.

Valid... and that Karma is certainly open for interpretation. Give him what he wants and make him a Martyr for his cause and bring more people to their organization, or hold him forever to prevent him from becoming one, but insult the families and people who died because of his actions?

Anger your own people or fuel the enemy?

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan

That photo was taken by Pakistanis, after he was captured. So, um..yeah.

They should saw his ****ing head off, just like the Muzzies did to Daniel Pearl.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Valid... and that Karma is certainly open for interpretation. Give him what he wants and make him a Martyr for his cause and bring more people to their organization, or hold him forever to prevent him from becoming one, but insult the families and people who died because of his actions?

Anger your own people or fuel the enemy?
Hmmm... I know you are a sharp thinker, Praxi. Don't you think the families and people who died have been more than enough compensated and satisfied by having destroyed a whole country, and tens of thousands, or more correctly, hundreds of thoudands of Iraqis and Afghans killed in swift retribution for this man's deed?

Khalid doesn't need to die to become a martyr, he already is one!!!!!!
He is the mouse the cat loves to keep playing with!!!

Is it so hard to forgive and let go? For how much longer does the US want to keep this game going?

Ultimately, they keep harming themselves over and over with their superior Christian belief in revenge, domination, exploitation, falsification and deceitful gameplaying.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Watch out, Wolf!! What you wish upon your enemy might befall YOU!!! (I'm not kidding!)

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Hmmm... I know you are a sharp thinker, Praxi. Don't you think the families and people who died have been more than enough compensated and satisfied by having destroyed a whole country, and tens of thousands, or more correctly, hundreds of thoudands of Iraqis and Afghans killed in swift retribution for this man's deed?

Well I didn't say it was right, just expressing the common mentality everybody has on each side of the argument. Most of those "Victims" probably won't feel they got justice until they get Osama.... and all the thousands of people being killed in the process don't seem to count. As most claim in the US... they're Collateral and shouldn't have been in their way.