Austrian Horror

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
It takes all kinds to make this world go round!

Austrian man admits holding daughter captive

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/Top...captive_080428
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I think, this should point out to the authorities, like the police in the initial search, to look in the close vicinity of the parents, even grandparents. So often we hear how a family member is the culprit.
This case is straight from a horror movie! And what is it about?? Control and SEX!!!!
How can a human being live this long without the sun, the daylight?
Wouldn't one just love to take the F---er by the neck and turn it??? GRRRR!!!!

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Well, what would you do with this kind? They exist, they appear normal on the outside, they are part of society!!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Explain this to me because I do not understand.

Probably the fact that the father held his own daughter for 24 years, repeatedly raped her, and she gave birth to six(at least) children because of it?

The word 'horror' doesn't do this story justice. I don't think there is a word that describes how truly vile this man is.

And earlier today, the man confessed that what his daugher said was true.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Probably the fact that the father held his own daughter for 24 years, repeatedly raped her, and she gave birth to six(at least) children because of it?

The word 'horror' doesn't do this story justice. I don't think there is a word that describes how truly vile this man is.

And earlier today, the man confessed that what his daugher said was true.

I thought horror was one of the more apt, but you're right, it still doesn't quite do it justice.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Well if she didn't know, how did he explain these three kids? what "hey, look what I found, lets raise it?"

That is exactly what happened. He placed them on the doorstep along with a note explaining why the baby was placed there. It must have seemed plausible enough to the woman at the time.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well if she didn't know, how did he explain these three kids? what "hey, look what I found, lets raise it?"

The one article said the kids were left at the front door with a note from the mother, stating that she'd had a baby and didn't want it, and expected the grandparents to raise it.

What I find odd is why he chose some kids and not others.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
The one article said the kids were left at the front door with a note from the mother, stating that she'd had a baby and didn't want it, and expected the grandparents to raise it.

What I find odd is why he chose some kids and not others.

Perhaps there was some physical deformity or some other aspect that made the baby "undesirable" to him?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I imagine there's all kinds of people like this still kicking around all over the place..... why in fact, you just might have one living somewhere in your apartment building, or perhaps one or two houses away from your own. They seem fine and dandy on the typical everyday hi, how are you encounters, but start to get to really know them and ask them their opinions on certain things and you'll start to see a different side slip out from time to time.

What should be done to someone like this?

Well I would personally like to seem him brought out to the centre of town, strap him to the road, take a steam roller and drive the bastard over him nice and slow, feet first...... make sure that by the time they get up to his knees, that the driver takes a 15 min break and during that time, people can come up and start kicking the holy snot out of him.

After a few minutes of kicking the crap out of him while he's pinned and down, someone can come along and give him one good yank by the arms and rip him from under the steam roller, drag him about 5 feet, and then start the process again..... and again and again until he either dies of shock, blood loss, truama, or until he's completely run over.

Then and only then could I feel there might be a shred of justice served.

This is also why I am not a judge.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
I imagine there's all kinds of people like this still kicking around all over the place..... why in fact, you just might have one living somewhere in your apartment building, or perhaps one or two houses away from your own. They seem fine and dandy on the typical everyday hi, how are you encounters, but start to get to really know them and ask them their opinions on certain things and you'll start to see a different side slip out from time to time.

What should be done to someone like this?

Well I would personally like to seem him brought out to the centre of town, strap him to the road, take a steam roller and drive the bastard over him nice and slow, feet first...... make sure that by the time they get up to his knees, that the driver takes a 15 min break and during that time, people can come up and start kicking the holy snot out of him.

After a few minutes of kicking the crap out of him while he's pinned and down, someone can come along and give him one good yank by the arms and rip him from under the steam roller, drag him about 5 feet, and then start the process again..... and again and again until he either dies of shock, blood loss, trauma, or until he's completely run over.

Then and only then could I feel there might be a shred of justice served.

This is also why I am not a judge.
Oh, gawd, Praxius!!! No, I couldn't do that. But I could call him a pig, ein Schwein! Although I think that wouldn't get through to him.... he is not a normal human being. I rather have him locked in that same basement with the key thrown away!!!
Well, those are first unbridled reactions. I think he should serve as a study case. something must have gone wrong in his childhood.... perhaps no love. Essentially, he is a pedophile. If he needed extra sex he could have had a hooker somewhere, or gone to a brothel. But all he could handle was a small and helpless girl. He is a coward, too!
They may have to keep him under protection from the wrath of other inmates, once in jail.
I wonder if all the children he fathered with his daughter are damaged because of the inbreeding?