Australia issues travel warning against Canada

Scott Free
Canada is dangerous and this is embarrassing! We need more laws to protect us because laws keep us safe.

The funny thing is my Gf laughs about this. We here (reading posts) seem to have taking things a tad personally, what with the kicking poop out of Koalas and citing spider/snake ratios and all.

We're still considdered safe by their standards, overall compared to the other countries they listed. Every country is going to have a few semi-negative things to point out to those who travel.

Perhaps in comparison, we should see what they say about the US.

heh heh.
Hey, don't say 'we'. I've said from the get out in this thread that it's a normal travel advisory and it all applies. lol.

.....US officials have said that the US has "no credible information pointing to a specific imminent attack or the timing or execution of such an attack". But they have indicated that "the warning is clear" and that they are taking it seriously.

Ha ha... There's a threat... We know there is.... no we have no evidence or any actual threats towards us at the time, but we know they're out there.

Crime rates are higher in the larger cities, such as New York, Los Angeles and Houston. Tourists are often targeted for petty crimes such as pickpocketing and theft, particularly on public transport.

Natural Disasters, Severe Weather and Climate

Bush and forest fires often occur in the United States......

.....The United States is subject to a wide range of natural hazards including: hurricanes, tsunamis, volcanoes, and earthquake activity around the Pacific Basin including Hawaii; tornadoes in the midwest and southeast; mud slides in California; forest fires in the west; and flooding.

Wildlife Watching

Australians are advised to maintain a safe and legal distance when observing wildlife, including marine animals and birds. You should only use reputable and professional guides or tour operators and closely follow park regulations and wardens' advice.

Yeah.... be careful when you chase after those stray dogs and cats in the ally.
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Hey, don't say 'we'. I've said from the get out in this thread that it's a normal travel advisory and it all applies. lol.

My generalizations are never ment to be absolutes, which is why I referenced examples in my post of what I was mainly referring to.

We, instead of We All