Cons shift the blame, sorry it's documented - you're cheap!!!

Northboy

Electoral Member
We've seen this government game before...

Don't look after the People's assets (and this is a major one of the People's assets)

and then make the case that the private sector can do a better job....

Some one should tell these "managers" it not theirs to sell....Regardless of who they think they're oblidged to pay off with this little stunt....

Message to the conservatives (should they care to hear it or not)....Be about the People's business, not your own...Fair warning....

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I think they should get to sell any crown corporation they wish.

Simply create its own corporation and issue 1 share to each citizen eligible to vote. If someone wants majority share, they can buy it.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Simply create its own corporation and issue 1 share to each citizen eligible to vote. If someone wants majority share, they can buy it.

What an execllent way to give the likes of Conrad Black and the Enron boys another kick at the cat!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm so tired of hearing from the retarded offspring of the neo-liberal revolution, they harp on about the beauty of privitization and the wonderful results of the programe of theft and destruction of the public and will not shut thier pie holes and open a goddamn book even to save thier shriveled little souls.
P3, a private programne of plenty, exclusively owned and operated by the wealthy elites who don't now and never have given a damn about anything except thier swiss accounts.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Why not simply force Lunn to resign? This is all landing right back at his feet, so why not make the conservatives pay for this?

Pangloss

How? There is only one fix for an unperforming system of governance, exercise of the vote has not impeeded the run on public institutions 1 mm in over thirty years. There is only one option and that is too expensive for the soft headed, complacent, insane, consuming little beasts we have become.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I wonder how much of that 60 million will end up in swiss bank accounts through the wonderfull mechanism of private sector efficiency, which is nothing more than profiting, ya understand that, private sector efficency means thier ability to turn a profit and has nothing whatever to do with service, safety or public good in any way shape or form, they are parasites and nothing else.You can vote for whatever flavour you want,but when the ballots are counted you'll still only be eating ice-cream that's all there was on the menu. While the steak has been carried off to a vault and hides under a number. And that's our money not thier's.Try and guess what old people used to call that.

Northboy

Electoral Member

I don't agree but I understand the logic...

To my mind, public trust should be considered what it is - public trust....

There's lots of things that business can do for its own prosperity but going after the assets of the people is just laziness....