MoveOn.org can't even figure out which troops to hate...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
The left in America needs a clue-bat clubbing, the likes of which even god has never seen....

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/11/2...nt-figure-out-what-american-troops-look-like/
MoveOn’s idiotic Thanksgiving ad: They still can’t figure out what American troops look like; Update/correction

By Michelle Malkin • November 21, 2007 02:49 PM
Update/correction: Thanks to amerpundit for pointing out that the ad is in fact the very same one from 2005. Still uncorrected, still peddling the lie that the British troops are American troops. Their bad. But it’s not a new one for the 2007 season. My bad. Still very useful to see what they’re keeping on the site and how stunted their attacks remain.
What are the nutballs at MoveOn.org up to this holiday season? You’re going to love this. First, take a look at this page. The Soros moonbats who brought you the General Betray Us ad want money to put a new anti-war TV ad “on CNN and on the air in the hometowns of members of Congress who are pushing…smears” against John Murtha and Harry Reid:

Click on the ad and watch very carefully. Here’s the script: “Some folks won’t be home this holiday season. 150,000 American men and women are stuck in Iraq. Their president misled America to send them in and has no plan to get them out. Democrats in Congress are leading the way home. Where are the Republicans? Tell your representative, ‘Support our troops. Bring them home.’”
To illustrate how our US troops are “stuck in Iraq” (or should I spell that, “stuck in Irak?”), the MoveOn ad flashes this picture:

Does it look familiar? I recognized it immediately.
It’s the same freaking photo of British troops they used in an anti-war Thanksgiving ad two years ago. (FYI, I’ve captured the video in case they try to hide their abject stupidity.) As bloggers pointed out in 2005, MoveOn had actually photoshopped the original pic to hide the fact that one of the soldiers was wearing shorts.

Look at the camo. Those are British pattern fatigues, not American.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Is the message any different though? With or without that photo, I don't see the value in the Iraqi war anymore.

Mass Effect

Nov 18, 2007
Mount Washington
There is no in the Iraq war. As there is no value in any of the wars being fought around the world today. 20+ conflicts about this or that, and there will be no change.