Doggy washing machine

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I just saw vid from BBC on Yahoo.ca (not sure how to link to the vid itself, so feel free to go view it), about a French pet salon that has designed and started using a machine to wash dogs. It's a 4 minute wash and dry in a delicate pressure wash machine.

What do you think of this new invention?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I just saw vid from BBC on Yahoo.ca (not sure how to link to the vid itself, so feel free to go view it), about a French pet salon that has designed and started using a machine to wash dogs. It's a 4 minute wash and dry in a delicate pressure wash machine.

What do you think of this new invention?
My old dog cost me $100 for a bath at a groomer. I'd have bought two.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
My old dog cost me $100 for a bath at a groomer. I'd have bought two.

That's ridiculous.

My dog costs me roughly $3 a bath.... and that's only because I buy expensive shampoo and conditioner for her. But it's so rare (she's a picky pooch with an overgrooming issue), that it's a non-issue.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
That's ridiculous.

My dog costs me roughly $3 a bath.... and that's only because I buy expensive shampoo and conditioner for her. But it's so rare (she's a picky pooch with an overgrooming issue), that it's a non-issue.
I had a 150 lb ball of hair that hated getting baths and fought it constantly. It would take them hours to do it. Three different groomers charged me $100.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It was an outdoor dog. Eventually I took the attitude that if it liked to be a filthy mutt it was bloody well free to live the lifestyle.