Phelps (God Hates Fags) Family over a barrel...finally

#1 (external - login to view)
Nov 1, 2007 — When Albert Snyder heard a federal jury's words Wednesday, his mind turned to one place: His son.

Snyder was awarded $10.9 million in compensation and punitive damages as the jury ruled the Westboro Baptist Church invaded his family's privacy and intentionally caused emotional distress when it staged a protest at the March 2006 funeral of Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder. His son was killed in Iraq.

“He was the first person I thought of when I heard the verdict,” Snyder said this morning. “I think my second thought was this is going to bankrupt them and that no other family will have to go through what we went through.”

Just in case anyone doesn't remember who these sub-humans are: (external - login to view)

Hopefully this will put them all out on the street, and not by choice.
Members of the Westboro Church stood outside the Westminster, Md., church where Matthew Snyder's funeral was held with signs thanking God for dead soldiers and deriding homosexuality.
About freaking time.

Hopefully the lesson was learned...n

Nuggler, you practicing engrish?
99.99% of the time, when the extremely litigious American legal system awards extremely high amounts of money in tort court, I am appalled. Not this time.