Man jailed for urinating on woman

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Now here's a real piece of work.

Buddy tokes up and gets drunk with his 'friends', finds a woman (she's collapsed and is dying in a doorway from medical conditions she's always had) laying in a doorway and urinates on her.

Then sprays her with shaving creme. Then his friends and bystanders laugh and cheer him on as it's filmed on a cell phone. The drunken stoner tells them 'this is youtube material'.

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Anthony Anderson also covered Christine Lakinski with shaving foam after she collapsed in a Hartlepool street.
Miss Lakinski, 50, who suffered from a number of medical conditions, was later pronounced dead at the scene.
Anderson, 27, and from Raby Road in the Teesside town, had earlier admitted outraging public decency.
The court heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7063366.stm

Reactions: DaSleeper

Phil B

Electoral Member
Mar 17, 2007
Brighton,UK
I have a sneaking suspicion that he might get "educated" as to the error of his ways by the other inmates.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I wonder how much more time he'd have served if he instead of being an animal, had tried to help her in his drunken state and been accused of causing her death through negligence while under the influence of illegal drugs.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I wonder how much more time he'd have served if he instead of being an animal, had tried to help her in his drunken state and been accused of causing her death through negligence while under the influence of illegal drugs.

Or the dozens of onlookers that did dick whilst he degraded her. :roll:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I have a sneaking suspicion that he might get "educated" as to the error of his ways by the other inmates.

I hope so...

I wonder how much more time he'd have served if he instead of being an animal, had tried to help her in his drunken state and been accused of causing her death through negligence while under the influence of illegal drugs

In Canada we have the Good Samaritan Act. I wonder if they have it in the States? It protects people who try to help others from lawsuits.