Go Dove

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
I still get a lot of people (from older generations mostly) telling me I would look better if I cut my hair off. Its currently living around the top of my shoulders.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
when I dyed my hair red my grandmother told my mother not to let me come near her "like that". I immediately went to visit her and she was sweet as pie to me...

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I love the Dove ads! Their first one, with the naked "imperfect" women who carry a few extra pounds or are in their 40s, had a huge impact on me. I loved it. In fact, this campaign is moving enough that we buy Dove products whenever we can. The company is squaring off with a social issue that could easily cause them financial damange. Hats off to them ... and everyone ought to buy their products to support this wave of sanity.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I love the Dove ads! Their first one, with the naked "imperfect" women who carry a few extra pounds or are in their 40s, had a huge impact on me. I loved it. In fact, this campaign is moving enough that we buy Dove products whenever we can. The company is squaring off with a social issue that could easily cause them financial damange. Hats off to them ... and everyone ought to buy their products to support this wave of sanity.

I went out and bought their product too to help support their campaign. Then i had to go buy all new Pantene stuff and new body wash, because Dove wrecked my hair, and their body bar gave me a rash. lol.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
My girlfriend gets a rash from it as well, and it drives her mad. Found that out the hard way.