tom Cruise we are going to be attacked by aliens

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I would be happy to never hear his name again... Yes Tom, Xenu is coming down from the stars to destroy earth, go hide in your bunker now.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Uh, wow.

So, essentially, their religion is built on trusting the 'word' of a few alien souls that were essentially sent off to a penal planet to be executed. Oddities abound. What would people think of me if I headed down to death row to pick an inmate to worship? let alone decided an alien equivalent was a good idea. Yikes!

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
i still have no idea what scientology is about.....Maher said something about us being conmtrolled by aliens and that scientology frees one from that mode of living.....yikes

bill maher..is that his name the politically incorrect guy

Last edited:

goat

Time Out
Mar 8, 2007
Tom should be charged with child abuse for inserting his p/t kids into a C of S scholl of any sort.

A 10$ million dollar bunker.

Cruise has too much money

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
it's not that it's not good for your mental health... it's that you seem to require a basic lack to join in the first place.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Well, on a first glance basis, it would seem to be a great religion for those who have many similar problems from the other 'mainstream' religions. Scientology is supposed to be an individualized belief system, where more emphasis is put on the individual, rather than divine intervention. A truth in Scientology may be true for me, and not for you. Unfortunately, that seems to break down, and they come up with stuff so nutty, which proliferates through their ranks, almost with tinfoil like dispersion. Like most man-made systems of belief, it is prone to abuse.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Wow,do I ever feel foolish, I just,in jest,posted on the 9/11 Alex Jones thread that maybe "friggin space aliens" did it. And now, an authority and intellectual giant ,Tom Cruisemissile is talking aliens. My apologies to all,once again.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Tom is proof that being surrounded by sycophants can damage your intelligents and your ability to reason.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You know, I sometimes feel ashamed that I share the same first name as that nutbar.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I don't know how I feel about this. Part of me screams "HE"S A NUTBAR" while the other part of me says "Who is he really hurting?" I guess my biggest issue is why this stuff makes the news....

The whole thing of Scientology is that not all the members get the "freedom" that the movie stars do. Your average member gets segregated from his/her family, money gets taken out of the bank, and all the other wonderful things that you get when you join a cult. He is just a way for the Scientologists to get more members.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
He's hurting his kids by forcing them to go the the Scientology brainwashing camps during the summer. I imagine kids would love a religion based on aliens and spaceships though...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
He's hurting his kids by forcing them to go the the Scientology brainwashing camps during the summer. I imagine kids would love a religion based on aliens and spaceships though...

Didn't Nicole Kidman(as part of the divorce settlement) forbid their children to be taught Scientology? And didn't he agree to that? If so, what the heck is he doing having them get taught this malarky?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
from the link in the article...

"but his adopted children with first wife Nicole Kidman - Isabella, 14, and 12-year-old son Connor - are said to have spent the summer at a Scientology camp."

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You know, I sometimes feel ashamed that I share the same first name as that nutbar.

hmm, sounds like you now have a responsiblity to let the rest of the world know that not all Tom's are nutbars or fubars for that matter....

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
hmm, sounds like you now have a responsiblity to let the rest of the world know that not all Tom's are nutbars or fubars for that matter....

Er...have you seen some of my posts? I'm not sure if I am the proper person to ask.8O:lol: