Air Show Crash

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Caught on camera: The horrific airshow plane crash

Last updated at 11:59am on 3rd September 2007
Comments (1)
These horrific pictures show the moment that two planes crashed into each other while performing at an airshow.

The two planes careered into each other in mid air with devastating consequences - the aicrcraft were completely blown apart by the force of the collsion.
Debris was blasted across the sky as smoke billowed from the cockpits.
Spectators at the airshow, 60 miles from Warsaw, were horrified as they looked up and saw the killer smash.
It is understood that both pilots died in the collision.
Scroll down for more...
The planes approach each other

The planes collide

The aircraft blast into each other

Debris erupts from the crash

The wreckage of the horrifying smash

The planes are now just bits

8O

Source

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Water drop on camera lens maybe? Can't imagine a 'chute going full pop that fast....

Yeah ... I did see it.

Wolf
I can't imagine one deploying that quick either, but it sure is weird that it is actually in the clouds though...Oh my gawd!!! I feel like a conspiracy nut!!! Where's my tinfoil hat!!!???

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What is amazing, is that the third plane gets through that mess apparently unscathed.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
No doubt he's looking at paint nics on the prop ... and eating a lot of ex-lax to unpucker. Two pilots gone the way they most wanted to go. Is there anything closer to Heaven?...

Wolf

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No shyte eh juan???!!!

Did you see what we saw in the clouds...In the videos?

Any ideas as to what you think it is...I hate to sound like a nut...but I swear it looks like an old tear jerker chute...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
No doubt he's looking at paint nics on the prop ... and eating a lot of ex-lax to unpucker. Two pilots gone the way they most wanted to go. Is there anything closer to Heaven?...

Wolf

I don't know Wolf, if I had been that third pilot the last thing I would have wanted was ex-lax. In the topic OP you can follow the third plane right through the mess....... I think he leads a charmed life.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I can't imagine one deploying that quick either, but it sure is weird that it is actually in the clouds though...Oh my gawd!!! I feel like a conspiracy nut!!! Where's my tinfoil hat!!!???

A ballistic chute has a two seconds deployment, but are usually attached to ultralight aircrafts to bring the whole thing down safely.....hmmmmm!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm sure it's just as was mentioned before...a water droplet on the lens, it just fades into the clouds is all.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
No shyte eh juan???!!!

Did you see what we saw in the clouds...In the videos?

Any ideas as to what you think it is...I hate to sound like a nut...but I swear it looks like an old tear jerker chute...

I think it was probably as you suggest.......a drop of water or something.......it didn't hang around long enough for it to be a chute...........If you look at the third picture down in the OP you can clearly see an engine with the prop still on it.....The pilot would have been just behind that so he was likely very very killed by the collision. There is at least a small chance that the pilot of the other aircraft in the collision rode what was left of his airplane down to the ground.