The Russians are Coming The Russians Are Coming

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Yep claiming the north oil and all. Dropping flags in tins on the bottom of the ocean so it's all nice and legal like see. Sending down the mini subs to find the plate they ride on which I guess in International Law is like getting your yard surveyed and staking out the property line.

Thank goodness the government has been warned about this years ago. That's right we Canadians aren't going to be left in the lurch when it comes to sovereignty. nosiree We got us some plans to build some boats that will cost us $7,000,000,000. :roll:

So we should be just about ready to go and protect our birthright just around the time the Russians get all the rights to it.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!!
But didn't Mulroney say when he signed FREE TRADE that our sovernigty was all locked up "Ice bergs and all"...Can't we just roll that tape and tell them it's ours?

should we send a troop to Baghdad and show the Yanks we is still their best budz....should we allow missle bases up there so the yanks can drill our oil and take our diamonds at bargain rates...Isn't that the Canadain way8O

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Depends, whats better? Giving it to the American's at a steep discounts or giving it to the Russians for free?

We don't seem to like the idea of actually defending the "true north strong and free"

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Does this mean we'll have to say Веселое Рождество instead of Merry Christmas? Does this mean Santa Clause will have to be referred to as Рождество Отца instead?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Does this mean we'll have to say Âåñåëîå Ðîæäåñòâî instead of Merry Christmas? Does this mean Santa Clause will have to be referred to as Ðîæäåñòâî Îòöà instead?
The Russian name for Santa Clause is Äåä Ìîðîç, in fact :) And we don't really celebrate Christmas much, New Year mostly, so you can still say Merry Christmas, but it will have to be Ñ Íîâûì Ãîäîì, at New Year's. However, I really don't think that it will get as bad as that. At least, I hope not. But then, I hardly know anything about politics :-(

Impetus

Electoral Member
May 31, 2007
Are they going to lose yet ANOTHER sub???

Oh well, at least this time help is closer by...

Muz