Field Trip Sucked

triedit
"Two teenage couples who had oral sex on a school bus during a school-sponsored field trip have been suspended and ordered to perform 40 hours of community service

<snip>

the students were among a group of ninth-graders who traveled on three buses to Matewan to study the Hatfields and McCoys feud. The two couples were seated in the back of one bus and they engaged in oral sex during the late-night trip home."

whole story: http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/wv/news12.shtml (external - login to view)

Ninth graders. Sheesh.

DurkaDurka
They are teenagers, they will do those sort of things, doesn't surprise me at all.

Giving them community service for it is a little extreme in my opinion

shadowshiv
On a school bus, no less.

Kids are growing up(and not in the good way) way too fast nowadays.

triedit
Man I would have been SOOOO grounded.

DurkaDurka
Ya, my parents would have been mortified if I had ever been caught doing that, at that age.

shadowshiv
And don't forget spankings(or wooden spoon, as I was "lucky" enough to receive in my youth).

(This is in response to triedit's last post)

triedit
My girls aren't that much older--they are now 23 and 20--and were raised in WV just like these two. I honestly don't think either of them would have even considered such a thing.

triedit
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

And don't forget spankings(or wooden spoon, as I was "lucky" enough to receive in my youth).

(This is in response to triedit's last post)

*laugh* My mom actually broke one on my sisters bum once. She deserved it, don't feel sorry for her!

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

My girls aren't that much older--they are now 23 and 20--and were raised in WV just like these two. I honestly don't think either of them would have even considered such a thing.

But kids today are disciplined a lot less than they used to be, and I think that is one of the main reasons they are so uncontrollable.

I met your one daighter when I visited you in Toronto, and I can tell you raised her well.

shadowshiv

*laugh* My mom actually broke one on my sisters bum once. She deserved it, don't feel sorry for her!

The worst occurred when my dad told us to get the wooden spoon. It was bad enough that we were going to get it, but to have to get the means of our own punishment?!?

triedit
Thanks, Shadow. Im REALLY proud of all my kids.

Anyone who wants to see pics pm me--I can't post the website because it has a forum.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

The worst occurred when my dad told us to get the wooden spoon. It was bad enough that we were going to get it, but to have to get the means of our own punishment?!?

You should have stuck some pins or crazy glue on the handle of the spoon, give the punishment back!

EagleSmack

Man I would have been SOOOO grounded.

LMAO

Unforgiven
I bet you ten bucks they would have gotten less of a punishment if they were fighting.

Hey Cletus, maybe theys jus kissin' cussins.

EagleSmack

Even in West Virginia?

TOTALLY JOKING

MikeyDB
I don't understand....two kids are being oral..talking about sex...and they get into trouble...?

Naive in Nowhereville....

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

You should have stuck some pins or crazy glue on the handle of the spoon, give the punishment back!

Dang! Why didn't I think of that?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by UnforgivenView Post

Hey Cletus, maybe theys jus kissin' cussins.

LMAO."Cunnilingus Cousins" ?

triedit
True Story: I had a friend in WV who wanted to name her son "Felacio". I suggested she might mean HORATIO once I explained what fellatio was...

triedit

LMAO."Cunnilingus Cousins" ?

*** to think of it, it doesnt actually say they were heterosexual couples....maybe just a couple of good ol boys getting down on the farm...

DurkaDurka

True Story: I had a friend in WV who wanted to name her son "Felacio". I suggested she might mean HORATIO once I explained what fellatio was...

wow, He would have had some issues growing up with a name like that...

shadowshiv

*** to think of it, it doesnt actually say they were heterosexual couples....maybe just a couple of good ol boys getting down on the farm...

Damn it! Why is the theme for The Dukes Of Hazzard playing through my head all of a sudden?!?!

shadowshiv

wow, He would have had some issues growing up with a name like that...

Or he would have been well liked.

Unforgiven

They are from West Virginia.

DurkaDurka

Possible I suppose, was the bus heading towards Toronto?

MikeyDB
I hear a banjo....something to do with delivery..or de-liver can't put my finger on it....

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

I hear a banjo....something to do with delivery..or de-liver can't put my finger on it....

Dueling banjo's Mikey?

triedit
Interactive map of gay bars and other gay friendly places in WV
www.gaybarmaps.com/bars/west-virginia (external - login to view)

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

De-liver? Are you talking about Hannibal now?

shadowshiv

Interactive map of gay bars and other gay friendly places in WV
www.gaybarmaps.com/bars/west-virginia (external - login to view)

I am sure that JBeeee will appreciate that link.