Anna Nicole Smith: Larry Birkhead father!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007

DNA Tests: Larry Birkhead Is the Father of Anna Nicole Smith's Baby

Tuesday , April 10, 2007

et_a(300,250,"frame1");

NASSAU, Bahamas —
Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead is the father of her baby girl, according to DNA tests released Tuesday in a court hearing that left unanswered who will have custody of the infant. "I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I told you so," a jubilant Birkhead said after a closed-door hearing. "My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon. I'm the father."
Then he hugged his rival, Howard K. Stern. Smith's lawyer-turned-companion has been caring for 7-month-old Dannielynn since the former Playboy Playmate's sudden death in February, and his name is on her birth certificate. Stern had said he believed he was her father.
Video: Larry Birkhead Says 'Told You So'
FOX Facts: Timeline of Facts on Anna Nicole's Baby, Dannielynn
"I'm obviously very disappointed but my feelings toward Dannielynn have not changed," Stern said after the hearing, adding that Birkhead can come to his Bahamas home to visit Dannielynn at any time.
"I'm going to do my best to make sure the best interests of Dannielynn are carried out — and I'm going to do my best to see that [Birkhead] gets sole custody."
Smith's estranged mother Virgie Arthur has also been fighting for custody.
"All I care about is the saftey and well-being of my granddaughter Dannielynn," Arthur said after the hearing. A lawyer for Arthur indicated she might seek joint custody at another hearing on Friday.
An expert in genetic evidence said the DNA analysis has proven Birkhead is Dannielynn's father. Dr. Michael Baird, who analyzed the results of a March 21 DNA test, announced the results outside the court. "Essentially, he's the biological father," Baird said.
Earlier Tuesday, as Birkhead entered the pale pink colonial courthouse in downtown Nassau, he gestured to his large entourage of family members: "I've got a large group of people here and I'm hoping to leave with one more," he said.
Stern's lawyer said earlier Tuesday that if Birkhead was found to be the father, Stern would relinquish custody of the girl to him and the two men would "cooperate in transitioning the child."
"I think they have some understanding about how they're going to deal with it," James Neavitt, an attorney for Stern, told The Associated Press.
Birkhead, a Los Angeles photographer, began seeking custody before the reality TV star collapsed and died in a Florida hotel on Feb. 8.
The baby, whose full name is Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, could inherit millions from the estate of Smith's late husband, J. Howard Marshall II. The former model had been fighting the Texas oil tycoon's family over his estimated $500 million fortune since his death in 1995.
In other news, Stern has hired a lawyer who said Monday he may sue media Stern believes are implicating him in the overdose deaths of Smith and her son.
"The nightly television, tabloid and Internet trial of Mr. Stern in the court of public opinion based on sensational lies, speculation, rumor and gossip is over," Atlanta attorney Lin Wood said in a news release.
A medical examiner ruled Smith died of an accidental overdose of sleeping medication and at least eight other prescription drugs, along with a case of the flu and a bacterial infection from injecting drugs into her buttocks. Most of the drugs were prescribed in Stern's name, the medical examiner found.
Daniel Smith, the model's 20-year-old son, died Sept. 10 as he visited his mother three days after she gave birth in a Bahamian hospital to Dannielynn. Daniel Smith's death was ruled an overdose, but an inquest into whether it was accidental has been put on hold.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,264965,00.html

I KNEW IT!

I had my money on him.

Now FINALLY all of this is over!

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I wonder what happened to that dopey old guy who was married to Zza Zza Gabor? He didn't look like he could father a flea.

Howard K. Stern didn't submit any sampling for DNA - so it was pretty obvious the blond guy was the
daddy..... unless...... oh no do you think there could have been more?

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Damn, I was hoping for a grand Maury finale. And None of the Above would be the father. Given Anna's fascination with returning to dip in the well, I just thought she might have been drinking some strange water that day.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Well, I know I shouldn't care one way or the other, but I couldn't seem to help
myself - hoping the baby would end up with someone who really wanted her.
Besides, she didn't look like that lawyer-dude. She looked like Larry Birkhead.

Uncle

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Gopher, I must admit Howard Stern has more than a passing resemblance to you. Do you think a graft has taken root elsewhere?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
So this itty bitty baby is essentially all that stands between the family who stand to inherit, and their 500 million dollars? A precarious position for a baby to be in if you ask me. I would be taking out some serious security if I was to consider taking custody of the child, regardless of who the rightful guardian is.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Hopefully, the kid will receive nothing and live a normal life. I can't think the machinations of her mother should be worth any more than a couple of tumbles in the tabloids. The whole thing has been a very sick, sick adventure.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
So this itty bitty baby is essentially all that stands between the family who stand to inherit, and their 500 million dollars? A precarious position for a baby to be in if you ask me. I would be taking out some serious security if I was to consider taking custody of the child, regardless of who the rightful guardian is.

Ive said it for months! That child pulled a BAD deal when it comes to parents! Being brought up by wolves would be kinder.