Uk guy will be needing this.

snfu73

disturber of the peace

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I remember the EU brought out a bunch of safety guidelines for prostitutes at one stage, told them how to handle all kinds of crazy requests safely. The one that springs to mind is "shaving sex"

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
ha. for some people I spose it's not a bad idea. And it does remove some of the "i wonder if we can do this" questions.

Any man nowadays that cant discuss sex with his partner shouldnt be having sex. I know Im in the minority around here. Im 43 and single but Im not dead. If a man is to afraid to TALK about the simple things he certainly isnt going to know how to please this Pagan wench.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
i totally agree with you. Maybe that's why the internet is such a good place to meet people... it's easier to start talking about such things

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Kinda funny to imagine a couple sitting around a table with their advocates:

"Now, in regards to paragraph 3, subparagraph c, section 3.f...your client agrees to call the morning after, but not too early as this would indicate desperation but not too late so as to avoid any feelings of cheapness and abandonement"

"Correct, but only in the event that the following day in question is not a NFL playoff game"

"No, I'm not seeing that in here...hmmm we may have to have an addendum to that..let me confer with my client. <leans back and whispers to client> ...etc..etc..etc.

I also wonder if the actual act of sex would need to be performed in front of indifferent witnesses, and be notarized? Thats kinda kinky in itself...:smile:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Remember, a drunk guy who is molested by a woman and regrets it (possibley having it ruin his life) is a whiny bitch who shouldn't have gotten so drunk that he got a woman pregnant (even if he was so drunk he just laid there drooling)

But if a woman suffers the same fate, only then is it rape.

Not saying its bad to make this known to keep rape down, but if a man and a woman are both equally drunk and knock boots..why is the man a rapist and not the woman?

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Remember, a drunk guy who is molested by a woman and regrets it (possibley having it ruin his life) is a whiny bitch who shouldn't have gotten so drunk that he got a woman pregnant (even if he was so drunk he just laid there drooling)

But if a woman suffers the same fate, only then is it rape.

Not saying its bad to make this known to keep rape down, but if a man and a woman are both equally drunk and knock boots..why is the man a rapist and not the woman?

I don't know a single person who has been charged with rape for having drunken consensual sex.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Kinda funny to imagine a couple sitting around a table with their advocates:

"Now, in regards to paragraph 3, subparagraph c, section 3.f...your client agrees to call the morning after, but not too early as this would indicate desperation but not too late so as to avoid any feelings of cheapness and abandonement"

"Correct, but only in the event that the following day in question is not a NFL playoff game"

"No, I'm not seeing that in here...hmmm we may have to have an addendum to that..let me confer with my client. <leans back and whispers to client> ...etc..etc..etc.

I also wonder if the actual act of sex would need to be performed in front of indifferent witnesses, and be notarized? Thats kinda kinky in itself...:smile:

Gotta agree in a good way LOL Maybe the lawyers give a break for that part eh?