Prince William and the Brazilian babe

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Samba stunna ... Ana is all smiles

Prince and the Brazilian babe

By JAMIE PYATT
March 27, 2007

STUNNING student Ana Ferreira told last night of the moment she was groped by Prince William.

The 18-year-old recalled: “I was a little bit drunk myself but felt something brush my breast.

“I thought it couldn’t be the future King — but now I’ve seen the picture it’s no wonder he has a smile on his face! He has big manly hands and certainly knows what to do with them.”

Ana, studying INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, went to Elements nightclub in Bournemouth, Dorset, to party to Latin tunes.

Wills, 24, was downing pints of Stella and shots of sambuca with Household Cavalry pals on his first night off since starting a tank commander course at Bovington, Dorset.

Ana said: “Word went round that William was in a section playing cheesy ’80s music so we went to look. He was dancing, looking a bit wooden — I don’t think he would be any good at the samba! But there were a lot of girls hanging around him and he was posing for pictures.”

Strapping 6ft 3in Wills towered over 5ft 4in Ana. She said: “He had me on one arm and my friend Cecilia on the other.

“I didn’t really know what to do so made a silly gesture with my hand, giving a big peace sign. Now as you can see William clearly knew what HE was doing with his hand!”

Touching ... Ana, Wills and pal partying in Bournemouth as Wills has his first night off since starting a tank commander course in the Army

Ana emailed the photo to her family in north-east Brazil. She said: “My mother thought it was very funny. She is pleased I met Prince William even though he was a little naughty.”

William was snapped on the same night with leggy blonde Lisa Agar, 19. He invited her back to his barracks for a nightcap and she left at 4.15am when he said he had to go to bed.

Last night a royal source said Wills would have to grovel to girlfriend Kate Middleton, 25, when they meet this weekend.

Kate ... William's girlfriend

thesun.co.uk