Are you outraged by this

• Total voters

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007

Cops: Man Told Toddler 'Now You Stab Mommy' After Knifing Teen Wife

Tuesday , March 06, 2007

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. —
A Connecticut man has been arrested for allegedly stabbing his wife several times, then giving the knife to his two-year-old son and telling him to "stab Mommy," police said. Fermin Rodriguez, 21, attacked his 17-year-old wife Sunday night, after accusing her of cheating on him, police said.
After slashing and stabbing the woman multiple times, Rodriguez then handed the knife to his son telling him, "now you stab Mommy," police said Monday.
The boy did not stab his mother, police and prosecutors said Tuesday.
Rodriguez slashed his wife at least 20 times, and most of the wounds were superficial, said Capt. Lynn Kirwin. She said most of the wounds were superficial, with a fewer deeper wounds on her legs.
Rodriguez also cut his wife's hair, Kirwin said.
Rodriguez was charged with first-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment, first-degree unlawful restraint and threatening.
The wife, Keyschla Rodriguez, was taken to a hospital for treatment of stab wounds to her chest, face, arms and legs.
Fermin Rodriguez was being held on $350,000 bond.

Source: FOXNews.com, the #1 name in News, FOX NEWS!

Comments:

What a sick b_ _ _ _ _ d! How could anyone do that, and then tell the toddler to stab his mother.

what is wrong with this world...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Gee, I wonder if son will grow up to be an abuser. The cycle continues.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
Fox news you say, eh....ahhhh, a fine source of information that is hardly blown out of proportion. As the story is, as you post it, you bet it's outrageous!

Now I wonder what ACTUALLY happened in real life...you know, real life, what goes on OUTSIDE of the fox news world....:)

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
westmanguy said:
...Rodriguez was charged with first-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment, first-degree unlawful restraint and threatening.

How about first degree emotional and mental child abuse as well?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Age of consent varies from 14-16 in most states. Canada is 16 if I recall.

it's 14 actually. With the addition of the fact that you can not consent to someone in a position of authority or trust. So dad's poker buddy is out, teachers are out, etc.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I don't give a darn about it being FOXNews, how the heck could this story be unbalanced?

Its not that type of story.

Get over yourself, man oh man!

snfu73

disturber of the peace
I don't give a darn about it being FOXNews, how the heck could this story be unbalanced?

Its not that type of story.

Get over yourself, man oh man!
This story could be unbalanced in all SORTS of ways. It could be exaggerated, it could be misreported...who knows. I know I don't trust FOXnews. I mean, this may be a straight up, as it is story...but...it's fox frickin' news...their reputation is...uhhhh....not great. You can't just believe everything your read and see, man. Do you have any other sources to back up this story? Do you have anything other than this one fox news article? Like I said, if I take it as it is, sure, it's not a good thing....BUT...should I be taking it as it is?? Is the source reliable? How has it been twisted? Fox LOVES to sensationalize. How has that affect this reporting?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
it's 14 actually. With the addition of the fact that you can not consent to someone in a position of authority or trust. So dad's poker buddy is out, teachers are out, etc.

Bill C-22 is still making it's rounds I believe, the bill would rasie the "age of protection" as they want to call it to 16, with a 5 year near in age exemption for 14 and 15 year olds.