Gabor's husband to file legal challenge over Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter

darleneonfire

Electoral Member
Jan 12, 2007
Ontario
2 hours, 31 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Prince Frederic von Anhalt said Monday he plans to file a paternity challenge to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter, even if it costs him his marriage to Zsa Zsa Gabor.

"If the court rules in my favour, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child," he said, noting that he would ask for a DNA test.

Smith's companion Howard K. Stern and her former boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, also have claimed paternity of five-month-old Dannielynn. The baby stands to potentially inherit a fortune from Smith's late husband, oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to von Anhalt.

"She says, of course, 'If you bring a baby home then it's over,"' he said. "If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her."

Copyright © 2007 Canadian Press

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
2 hours, 31 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Prince Frederic von Anhalt said Monday he plans to file a paternity challenge to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter, even if it costs him his marriage to Zsa Zsa Gabor.

"If the court rules in my favour, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child," he said, noting that he would ask for a DNA test.

Smith's companion Howard K. Stern and her former boyfriend, Larry Birkhead, also have claimed paternity of five-month-old Dannielynn. The baby stands to potentially inherit a fortune from Smith's late husband, oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II.

Von Anhalt, 59, and Gabor, 90, have been married for more than 20 years. The news of her husband's alleged affair has deeply upset Gabor, according to von Anhalt.

"She says, of course, 'If you bring a baby home then it's over,"' he said. "If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her."

Copyright © 2007 Canadian Press

Hard to blame his wife for her position. To be honest I didn't know the Gabor's were still alive. Is Eva still alive, does anyone know?

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
I think Eva died a year or two ago; I could be wrong.. and yes, it would be hard to fault her if she filed for divorce.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Prince Fuzznut is probably one of many mulling declaring paternity. Looks like the queen of intergenerational sex couldn't say no to anybody. But it is wonderful spectacle for the great unwashed hooked on Celebrity Culture and the many shows and rags that support it.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
So did he file a paternity challenge or not? I saw the giblet on tv and if he's a prince I'm a piece of pie.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Just out of curiosity, have they buried Smith yet? She died on Feb. 9th.....