Mr Pig Farmer and his hogwash

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
What kinda media has headlines like this ,calling the women ,drug prostitutes first

Excuse me they were women first with Moms and families ,and they died horrible deaths at his hands and he gets to speak -cut the tongue then the .....out first

and why is this guy even talking ,I don't give Shat what he has to say it wont help ,why slather our news with "his" tale
Shame on the media

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
I'm sorry I'm referring to the B.C pig farmer who is on trial for the murder of 6 women in The Vancouver area

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
What kinda media has headlines like this ,calling the women ,drug prostitutes first

Excuse me they were women first with Moms and families ,and they died horrible deaths at his hands and he gets to speak -cut the tongue then the .....out first

and why is this guy even talking ,I don't give Shat what he has to say it wont help ,why slather our news with "his" tale
Shame on the media

amen girl, you go! everytime they catch a guy like this he gets all kinds of press attention and sometimes writes books and even some dumb broads write him fan mail. its terrible.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't think Picton has said anything to the press recently. The new media were given handouts and those handouts contained some alleged statements by Picton.

I do agree however, that the press never misses a chance to say that Picton's victims were all prostitutes, as if that made it a lessor crime. Being prostitutes did make the victims more vulnerable to an animal like Picton because prostitutes don't always have someone keeping track of their whereabouts.

MagnoliaApples

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2006
I'm wondering though, maybe they keep repeating it as a warning to prostitutes to be careful?

I don't know.