Great Satan
I can hardly type..:laughing7:

I'm sure theres some explanation

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I can hardly type..:laughing7:

I'm sure theres some explanation

I sure laughed when I read about snow and freezing temperatures in the deep south and Florida. The people down there sometimes think the people up here all live in igloos and use outhouses because it's cold, but now they can learn for themselves that everything is the same except we have numerous wardrobes, winter and summer duvets, special driving skills and all sorts of other extras, depending on the month.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Don't you know there is no world beyond the borders of the US just a few Arabs, some Asians, a couple of Europeans and 1 or 2 Canadians. Nothing really to speak off and hardly worth mentioning. Besides the internet is exclusively American and we are intruding by making posts to it.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Don't you know there is no world beyond the borders of the US just a few Arabs, some Asians, a couple of Europeans and 1 or 2 Canadians. Nothing really to speak off and hardly worth mentioning. Besides the internet is exclusively American and we are intruding by making posts to it.

A friend in Texas just called and I was gloating over the weather. It was at least 50 F here today and no different down there.

Oh yes, and about the world reaching only as far was the US border for some people in the US, well, we all know that no one in the world is as capable, accomplished, privileged, rich, important or whatever as people within the US borders. They would simply invade us if it was worth their time ... round us up in cattle cars and ship us off to ... uhm ... California??? ... so they could take our oil and water. It's not like sending us to the great white north would be any hardship and the water and oil ... maybe they could attack Iran next time?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Holy moly, folks. I was trying to be a little humorous. Don'tcha know that TO is the center of the universe, 'Couver is the center of the universe, Noo Yawk is the center of the universe, etc.? :D (Don't let on to anyone but I am actually the center of the universe. ;) )