This kids lucky!!!!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Thats such utter BS. What kind of precedent would that set, now we have to worry when we're in our homes which should be the safest place for us, that we can't even defend our own families from intruders?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
That poor young man oh the injustice of being caught committing a break and enter and he gets smacked upside the head for it. If it were me I would of beat him to a pulp, period. Sure he mixed the houses up, yea right.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The best is the cops wouldn't charge him with BNE, because he was to drunk to form intent.

If I still drank, I would use that defence if I got busted doing a DUI. Siting this case as my reason.

What a farce.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yep a farce, a couple of scissor kicks to the crotch--followed by banging his forhead into my left knee once he was down a quick blow to the forhead with my foot followed by a pounding leg punch to his back would of left this kid with a few aches and pains. I feel much better now.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm scared now. I would have to say my respose would have been to "Termite with extreme prejudice". I'm to broke down and out of shape to get into a submission scrap with some kid. I would have ended it as fast and horrifically as possible. My families lives are on the line, I'm asking if he'ld like one lump or two with his tea as he takes what he wants, while we wait for a police response. That might get me in trouble.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six. I probably would have done a lot more damage to this kid than Shaxon did, if I didn't accidentally kill him. Finding a stranger hunkering down in your basement while your wife and kids are upstairs....

a shovel and a bag of lime later, that problem is fixed.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Better to be tried by twelve than carried by six. I probably would have done a lot more damage to this kid than Shaxon did, if I didn't accidentally kill him. Finding a stranger hunkering down in your basement while your wife and kids are upstairs....

a shovel and a bag of lime later, that problem is fixed.
LMAO, nothing beats having friends with pig farms either!

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Ya, lucky he's not my kid

Actually this is in my town. In fact, the guy who found the kid has been in the news before. I'm not sure I even believe him, honestly.

It's really strange but the teenagers here seem to get in more weird trouble than other towns. It was here the drunken teen drove a stolen car into someone's living room. It was here the two teens drove their car down the public school halls. List goes on.

I blame the boy's parents. The kids here are allowed to drink and often times the parents are buying the booze for the kids. The whole idea of "well, they are safer here than outside." Hmm, well outside they wouldn't have been able to get a stocked liquor cabinet to help themselves to. We were lucky to split a six pack between the four of us when we were sixteen. We didn't have parents buying us a 2-4 since we are in their basement. (the kids can get out of the basement).

I worry that these are my kid's friends. I worry that some sixteen year old is being egged on to drink by someone's drunken idiot parents. Peer pressure is hard enough without parents doing it. (seen it with my own eyes). My kid drinks and is "supervised" by his buddies mom and dad. My kid was so drunk that he almost got his faced kicked in at a chaperoned party. Like wtf? There is never booze in my house and I have always told him I don't want him drinking and he really learned alot at that party, so he's ok now.

But think of it this way. Suppose this kid wasn't used to drinking (he's only SIXTEEN), suppose he was totally wasted because of the booze that was given to him by some dickhead parent, suppose he honestly got the houses mixed up because he isn't used to the booze. We're going to kill him, kill him dead, no I'm sorry from the kid, no nothing, just dead and bleeding on your floor. He's crouched down behind a washing machine probably already so frigged up he doesn't know what he's doing and you're going to come along and blow his brains out.

Tell me, what threat is someone crouched down, wimpering and shaking behind a washing machine?

Plus maybe the guy is being charged because every time the police turn around he's carrying someone bleeding and half dead around? Feel free to lock your goddamned doors.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Actually this is in my town. In fact, the guy who found the kid has been in the news before. I'm not sure I even believe him, honestly.

It's really strange but the teenagers here seem to get in more weird trouble than other towns. It was here the drunken teen drove a stolen car into someone's living room. It was here the two teens drove their car down the public school halls. List goes on.

I blame the boy's parents. The kids here are allowed to drink and often times the parents are buying the booze for the kids. The whole idea of "well, they are safer here than outside." Hmm, well outside they wouldn't have been able to get a stocked liquor cabinet to help themselves to. We were lucky to split a six pack between the four of us when we were sixteen. We didn't have parents buying us a 2-4 since we are in their basement. (the kids can get out of the basement).

I worry that these are my kid's friends. I worry that some sixteen year old is being egged on to drink by someone's drunken idiot parents. Peer pressure is hard enough without parents doing it. (seen it with my own eyes). My kid drinks and is "supervised" by his buddies mom and dad. My kid was so drunk that he almost got his faced kicked in at a chaperoned party. Like wtf? There is never booze in my house and I have always told him I don't want him drinking and he really learned alot at that party, so he's ok now.

But think of it this way. Suppose this kid wasn't used to drinking (he's only SIXTEEN), suppose he was totally wasted because of the booze that was given to him by some dickhead parent, suppose he honestly got the houses mixed up because he isn't used to the booze. We're going to kill him, kill him dead, no I'm sorry from the kid, no nothing, just dead and bleeding on your floor. He's crouched down behind a washing machine probably already so frigged up he doesn't know what he's doing and you're going to come along and blow his brains out.

Tell me, what threat is someone crouched down, wimpering and shaking behind a washing machine?

Plus maybe the guy is being charged because every time the police turn around he's carrying someone bleeding and half dead around? Feel free to lock your goddamned doors.
Life has very few what if scenerios, unless we lived in hindsight.

What threat? You are in my cave, I do not know you, I do not know your intentions, you therefor are a target for my righteous retrobution.

The original reports stated he jumped up when he saw Shaxon, that in its self would have received a first strike, by me, that would have made Bush's "Shock and Awe" look like a small towns fire works. No to mention, he didn't just walk in an open door, he broke in through a window.

The term "A mans home is his castle" is a slowly dying ideal in this country, sadly and thanx to the Liberal hug a thug mentality. But in my case, as was his, this is not only MY cave, but my FAMILIES cave, this is our place of safety, our refuge. To breach that is to sign your own death warrant. I could careless about your blood alcohol level, your friends pear pressure, whether or not you had a ruff life or day, or if you just screwed up. Let it be known, people have paid dearly throughout time, for their mistakes. Teach kids that, they may live longer and pay closer attention, to whos house they break into.

We don't lock our doors here, because there are more people here, that think like Shaxon and myself and the kids know it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Certainly a trespassing charge is applicable.
Not according to the local constabulary, they felt he was to intoxicated to form criminal intent. Jeeze i coulda used that way back when I was an a$$head breakin' laws, high and drunk.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Not according to the local constabulary, they felt he was to intoxicated to form criminal intent. Jeeze i coulda used that way back when I was an a$$head breakin' laws, high and drunk.

Ok, well that is just crap, and unfair. What about drunk drivers? They are also too intoxicated to form criminal intent. Yet they don't seem to care when they devastate your family by killing someone in it. Ok now this makes no sense at all.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ok, well that is just crap, and unfair. What about drunk drivers? They are also too intoxicated to form criminal intent. Yet they don't seem to care when they devastate your family by killing someone in it. Ok now this makes no sense at all.
It wasn't up to me, it was the call of the Officers that attended the scene. They told Shaxon, that the youth in question was to intoxicated to form criminal intent. I think this is the perfect pitch for drunk drivers as well.

I hope some shrued lawyers are listening and use this in the future.

One rule of law for all.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
More news today on this case...

http://www.haltonsearch.com/hr/bp/story/3794259p-4388674c.html

I hope this link works since the changes, I may be doing it wrong. I just copied and pasted, doesn't seem right to me... :munky2:

Sorry, but this Shaxon guy is shady and I still don't know what I believe. That is the only reason there is even a question in the Police's mind. This is the guy that "conveniently" was walking by and found someone stumbling down the street (he'd just been thrown from a balcony, or rather beaten senseless and thrown from a balcony). A coincidence? Hmmm, apparantly I'm not the only one who thinks NOT. I bet you had it been anyone else in Burlington, there would have been no questions asked. The kid would have been charged normally and the other guy would have been left alone.

"No Canadian should sit there in judgment until they've been in the same situation." Is what he had to say.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
More news today on this case...

http://www.haltonsearch.com/hr/bp/story/3794259p-4388674c.html

I hope this link works since the changes, I may be doing it wrong. I just copied and pasted, doesn't seem right to me... :munky2:

Sorry, but this Shaxon guy is shady and I still don't know what I believe. That is the only reason there is even a question in the Police's mind. This is the guy that "conveniently" was walking by and found someone stumbling down the street (he'd just been thrown from a balcony, or rather beaten senseless and thrown from a balcony). A coincidence? Hmmm, apparantly I'm not the only one who thinks NOT. I bet you had it been anyone else in Burlington, there would have been no questions asked. The kid would have been charged normally and the other guy would have been left alone.

"No Canadian should sit there in judgment until they've been in the same situation." Is what he had to say.
Thanx for the up date Green.

I do not know the curcumstances of the first story, but someone could easily bring up my attandence at both crime and accident scenes in the same way you are bringing up his. It really has no merit on the case at hand. The quote is good and true as well.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
A the poor little criminal, let me lement on how sorry I feel for this drunken little snot monster wanna bet we find out he's a sexual preditor in a few years. They start out as peepers and end up as rapist, little ****el head.