U.S. government office in Iraq comes under attack

CTV News

Executive Branch Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.ctv.ca
The U.S. government's office in central Iraq came under mortar fire early Saturday, an attack that touched off a blaze in part of the complex, Iraqi police said.

More...

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What the hell is a "U.S. government office" doing in Iraq?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Sorry...I lost my head. Every country should have an American government office...:rolleyes:

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
See, that wasn't too hard, was it :D??

Yeah, tho, the phrase really does sound wonky, and I think you know I was just goofin- and since no-one has any kind of response, I HAD to say something...

So if the US government offices in Iraq get attacked, does that mean that along with being unlawful enemy combatants, they are now also guilty of treason?!?!?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
See, that wasn't too hard, was it :D??

Yeah, tho, the phrase really does sound wonky, and I think you know I was just goofin- and since no-one has any kind of response, I HAD to say something...

So if the US government offices in Iraq get attacked, does that mean that along with being unlawful enemy combatants, they are now also guilty of treason?!?!?
Carefull, don't give them any ideas! Next thing you know they be laying charges of high crimes. I think it's more like the US is committing "hi crimes" against the people of Iraq. "Pass the huka Rummy", lol.