CNN aaaarghhh

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I'm going to send this feedback to the Cafferty file as I am sick and tired of their reporting on the War on Terror. If you wish to send a note of to CNN is support of changing their reporting here is the web address for instant Feedback. http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?65

Jack: As a Retired Canadian Soldier with a Son who has done two tours in the Mid-East and a Nephew in training I am sorrowly disappointed in CNN's reporting of Canadian's killed in Afghanistan Coining them simply Nato troops has only reinforced the ignorance that Canada is even involved in combat. To date we are losing around a soldier a week in the Afghanistan and have led the way during Operation Medusa in which approximately 500+ Taliban were defeated or killed. The way your news agency reports it we aren't even there. How about you folks look outside your borders long enough to let the world know that our young men and women are indeed making the ultimate sacrifice in the war on terror.

If you can do it for the British Brothers in arms I think a kudos might be in order for your allies to the North.

Sincerely
Master Bombardier MJ Preston CD (Ret)
Ontario, Canada

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I'm going to send this feedback to the Cafferty file as I am sick and tired of their reporting on the War on Terror. If you wish to send a note of to CNN is support of changing their reporting here is the web address for instant Feedback. http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?65

Jack: As a Retired Canadian Soldier with a Son who has done two tours in the Mid-East and a Nephew in training I am sorrowly disappointed in CNN's reporting of Canadian's killed in Afghanistan Coining them simply Nato troops has only reinforced the ignorance that Canada is even involved in combat. To date we are losing around a soldier a week in the Afghanistan and have led the way during Operation Medusa in which approximately 500+ Taliban were defeated or killed. The way your news agency reports it we aren't even there. How about you folks look outside your borders long enough to let the world know that our young men and women are indeed making the ultimate sacrifice in the war on terror.

If you can do it for the British Brothers in arms I think a kudos might be in order for your allies to the North.

Sincerely
Master Bombardier MJ Preston CD (Ret)
Ontario, Canada
Jack Cafferty is a bitter hateful person and CNN's attitude towards Canada isn't different from how they see other countries as well. CNN is more focused on Celeb News than real News, sure once in a while they will have these specials on World issues, but when you see their top story for 3 weeks the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son there's something wrong with them and the rest of the MSM which is why people are turning their backs on them from both sides and turning to Jon Stewart and the Daily Show instead..

As for you're letter well done, you did a great job..
:cool: