Winter Weather

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:(Got a call from #1 son last night saying he was passing through London Ont. and they had.....SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGAD!!!!!!!!!

Got up this morning and it appears Southern Ont. has been indunated in places, with power out in a couple of spots, one whole town: name escapes me at the moment.

TOO FREAKIN EARLY: GO AWAY!!!!!!

:(

Now I'm gonna hafta put on the storm windows................Yep, still got those antiques.

UGG:)

Last edited:

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
Fort Erie and Port Colborne are both under states of Emergency- according to the local (I live nearby in St.Catharines) radio power could be out for 3-5 days in some places there.. it's cold and crappy here right now, but we didn't get any snow just yet- tho the way it is outside, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up to some sort of BS on the ground

Carmoral

Nominee Member
Aug 4, 2006
Edmonton got snow yesterday also, here in the UK we have been having freaky thunder storms, very unusual for October to have them, major floods as well.
I know England is well known for its rain, but my god!!!!, Im getting webbed feet here lol

gneiss

Sep 25, 2006
www.discounted.ca
Time to check your car tires everyone... very very important.

I'm having my car checked on Saturday... had to book an appointment one week early... avoid the line up.