Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
I found this on the website of the Sarnia Police Service:

Sarnia Police Service said:
Attempted Abduction Reported
5/25/2006 1:46:30 PM

Sarnia Police Are investigating the attempted abduction of a 16-year-old female that occurred in the area of Ontario Street and Ross Avenue just before 10:00pm last evening, May 24th, 2006. The victim was walking home when a vehicle pulled up, and a male party got out of the car from the passenger side and began speaking as if he knew the young lady. Not knowing the suspect the victim attempted to leave the area and was grabbed by the arm in an attempt to pull her towards the vehicle. A struggle ensued and after striking the suspect on the head the victim was able to break free and ran from the area.

The suspect is believed to be a male Native, 6' 2" - 6' 4" tall, skinny build, thin goatee wearing a baby blue base ball hat (on a slant) white t-shirt and dark jeans. The suspect vehicle is described as being a Neon or similar style car, possibly dark green or black.

Two other people were in the vehicle at the time of the incident, the driver and a passenger in the back seat.

No descriptions of these individuals are available.

Police would like to speak to anyone who may recognize the suspect / vehicle description or
may have witnessed the incident.

Note that the description provided by the alleged victim, offers that the perpetrator was a male native.

The police later issued this statement on the above abduction allegation:

Reported Abduction - False
5/25/2006 1:50:49 PM

Subsequent to the complaint of a 16-year-old female who reported to police that unknown persons had attempted to abduct her in the area of Ontario Street and Ross Avenue just prior to 10:00pm last evening

(May 24th, 2006), investigators have determined that the allegation was fabricated. During a follow-up interview with the 16-year-old, she admitted to police that no attempted abduction had occurred. Investigators will recommend that the young female be dealt with pursuant to the Youth Criminal Justice Act through an alternative measures program to be held responsible for her actions.

“While it is regrettable that some citizens may have been caused undue worry in regard to an
attempted abduction occurring in our city, we must always act on this type of information and
notify the public of a potential threat in a timely fashion" said Cst. Bill Baines, " it is certainly
better to err on the side of caution than to leave the citizens of Sarnia unaware of such goings
on" Baines added.

It would seem that natives make perfect scapegoats for teenage girls seeking attention and thrills. Note the punishment that is being doled out to this female.

I also found this on the website of the Sarnia Police Service:

Investigation Concluded
1/4/05 8:32:36 PM

The Criminal Investigation Division of the Sarnia Police Service has concluded their investigation into an alleged sexual assault reported to have been committed on a 15-year-old female in a Lambton Mall bathroom on Sunday January 2nd 2005. Information received from a number of sources through the course of the investigation caused investigators to re-interview the complainant on January 4th. As a result of that interview and the information obtained through the investigation, it has been determined that no assault occurred.

The 15-year-old female advised officers in today's interview that she had concocted her story after watching an episode of "CSI" on television. In that episode a young girl had developed a story of being sexually assaulted to the point of causing injuries to herself to support her story.

"Allegations of such serious criminal offences demand a higher level of response from the police service with a team of investigators, including forensic officers being called in and working around the clock to get a jump on the investigation. Of course this response comes with a significant price tag and when the allegations prove to be false, that money spent, is non - recoverable,� stated Cst. Bill Baines.

A decision on the filing of Public Mischief charges is pending.

The Sarnia Police would like to thank the community for their response in coming forward with information that assisted in the investigation. We would also like to thank the staff at Lambton Mall for their assistance

in bringing this investigation to a conclusion. Officers have reviewed security issues with mall management

resulting in several improvements and we are of the opinion that security at the mall is adequate.

" It must also be recognized that there is an increased level of anxiety and concern that this incident and other recent incidents have created in the community. We will always lean in the direction of community safety in bringing such incidents to the attention of the public in order that they can take precautions when necessary" said Cst. Bill Baines. "It is unfortunate that this particular incident comes on the heels of several other very serious occurrences".

SA0500087

More teenage females seeking attention and thrills at the expense of the taxpayers and at the cost of an innocent person's reputation and freedom.

Sarnia Police Service website: www.police.sarnia.on.ca

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
People are such dicks. This happens all the time and it makes me so mad to know that precious time is being spent investigating crimes that didn't happen.

People call 911 for the stupidest reasons as well. One lady called 911 to ask them if they could track down a cute police officer that came to her door earlyer that evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060714/ap_on_fe_st/911_love

more....

Sept. 7 — Never underestimate human stupidity. A 28-year-old guy called 911 threatening suicide. His method? He swallowed several nitroglycerin pills, prescribed for a heart condition, and repeatedly slammed himself into the wall, trying to make himself explode.

Another guy called 911 with a most peculiar feeling. "I went out to dinner and brought home my leftover pizza," he told the dispatcher.

"But I left it in the car, and this morning … it was soggy … It tasted kind of funny, so I went back out to the car and noticed that the antifreeze had spilled onto my pizza. Is that dangerous?"

*shakes head* I hate people.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Nikki said:
People are such dicks. This happens all the time and it makes me so mad to know that precious time is being spent investigating crimes that didn't happen.

People call 911 for the stupidest reasons as well. One lady called 911 to ask them if they could track down a cute police officer that came to her door earlyer that evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060714/ap_on_fe_st/911_love

more....

Sept. 7 — Never underestimate human stupidity. A 28-year-old guy called 911 threatening suicide. His method? He swallowed several nitroglycerin pills, prescribed for a heart condition, and repeatedly slammed himself into the wall, trying to make himself explode.

Another guy called 911 with a most peculiar feeling. "I went out to dinner and brought home my leftover pizza," he told the dispatcher.

"But I left it in the car, and this morning … it was soggy … It tasted kind of funny, so I went back out to the car and noticed that the antifreeze had spilled onto my pizza. Is that dangerous?"

*shakes head* I hate people.

I hate people too. It's a justified hatred that I've grown to legitimize over the years. And the really sad part, is that these losers actually think I feel left out or lonely. "There's a place for you in our little retarded circle," they say.

I say, "No thanks."

And they call me a loser.

Ah well, whatever turns their cranks. If I wanted to be a dipshit, I'd know who to call. Are you hearing me, Ronnie? No thanks! I really prefer not to be a dipshit.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
I used to be shocked at people's stupidity. But now nothing shocks me anymore. People are just paracites as far as I am concerned. There are way more stupid people then intelligent ones. If people were intelligent we wouldn't have wars or religion... oops did I say that LMAO. :lol:

Edit: Maybe the life of a cat would be nice. I mean sure you have to lick your own ass, but you have somone to take care of you and feed you. You get to sleep all day and you don't have to worry about bills. Must be nice. Yup the life of a cat for me.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Nikki said:
I used to be shocked at people's stupidity. But now nothing shocks me anymore. People are just paracites as far as I am concerned. There are way more stupid people then intelligent ones. If people were intelligent we wouldn't have wars or religion... oops did I say that LMAO. :lol:

Edit: Maybe the life of a cat would be nice. I mean sure you have to lick your own ass, but you have somone to take care of you and feed you. You get to sleep all day and you don't have to worry about bills. Must be nice. Yup the life of a cat for me.

The problem with being a cat, is that you're still stuck with people. Even if you're a stray cat, you're still stuck with people. You have to watch out for morons in their fucking stationwagons... the asswipes that play 'family man' and speed up when they see an innocent little critter attempting to cross the street.

Speaking of pets, I've noticed that dogs have become very popular in my neighbourhood of late. Yet, I find myself wondering why these asswipes get animals, if they're only going to neglect them. Pieces of shit!!!!

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
Simpleton said:
Nikki said:

The problem with being a cat, is that you're still stuck with people. Even if you're a stray cat, you're still stuck with people. You have to watch out for morons in their *censored* stationwagons... the asswipes that play 'family man' and speed up when they see an innocent little critter attempting to cross the street.

Speaking of pets, I've noticed that dogs have become very popular in my neighbourhood of late. Yet, I find myself wondering why these asswipes get animals, if they're only going to neglect them. Pieces of shit!!!!

I know what you mean. However the trick to havign a happy life as a cat is to luck out and get a really good owner that will spoil you to death lol. I spoil my cat way too much. And LRG's mother is a complete animal freak.

We knew a guy that used to only give his cat filtered water. :roll:

Animal abuse just pisses me off. LRG and I just adopted a kitten back in Feb from our local SPCA. The girl said that some BFI guy found her and her siblings in a dumpster taped up in some box. :blob6:

And my mom adopted a little bishon puppy 7 years ago from the SPCA that was locked in a kennel barely big enough for her for the first year of her life.

Again I hate people.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Nikki said:
Simpleton said:
Nikki said:

The problem with being a cat, is that you're still stuck with people. Even if you're a stray cat, you're still stuck with people. You have to watch out for morons in their *censored* stationwagons... the asswipes that play 'family man' and speed up when they see an innocent little critter attempting to cross the street.

I know what you mean. However the trick to havign a happy life as a cat is to luck out and get a really good owner that will spoil you to death lol. I spoil my cat way too much. And LRG's mother is a complete animal freak.

We knew a guy that used to only give his cat filtered water. :roll:

Animal abuse just pisses me off. LRG and I just adopted a kitten back in Feb from our local SPCA. The girl said that some BFI guy found her and her siblings in a dumpster taped up in some box. :blob6:

And my mom adopted a little bishon puppy 7 years ago from the SPCA that was locked in a kennel barely big enough for her for the first year of her life.

Again I hate people.

I know a guy that feeds his dog McDonalds hamburgers. I know him because he is my brother. And his dog is one of the smartest canines I have ever encountered in my entire life. And she has personality too!

I see a lot of people in my community that lack the intelligence of my brother's dog. The folks at our local radio stations don't even have as much personality as my brother's dog. She's a good girl!

I've found that dogs are a lot like people, if you treat them like people. They enjoy the same creature comforts, and they pick up the English language very well. My brother's dog understands English better than most people. It's probably because we talk to her more than we do people. :lol:

She doesn't like kids for some reason though. I'm not too sure why that is. Maybe it's just the kids in Sarnia that she dislikes. I hear that dogs are a very good judge of character. Maybe that's saying a lot for the kids in this town. Who knows?

Yep, I think I'd choose a dog as a companion over a person anyday. Dogs are mighty fine people! :lol:

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Simpleton said:

Sarnia Police Are investigating the attempted abduction of a 16-year-old female that occurred in the area of Ontario Street and Ross Avenue just before 10:00pm last evening, May 24th, 2006. The victim was walking home when a vehicle pulled up, and a male party got out of the car from the passenger side and began speaking as if he knew the young lady. Not knowing the suspect the victim attempted to leave the area and was grabbed by the arm in an attempt to pull her towards the vehicle. A struggle ensued and after striking the suspect on the head the victim was able to break free and ran from the area.

The suspect is believed to be a male Native, 6' 2" - 6' 4" tall, skinny build, thin goatee wearing a baby blue base ball hat (on a slant) white t-shirt and dark jeans. The suspect vehicle is described as being a Neon or similar style car, possibly dark green or black.

Two other people were in the vehicle at the time of the incident, the driver and a passenger in the back seat.

Police would like to speak to anyone who may recognize the suspect / vehicle description or

Note that the description provided by the alleged victim, offers that the perpetrator was a male native.

Subsequent to the complaint of a 16-year-old female who reported to police that unknown persons had attempted to abduct her in the area of Ontario Street and Ross Avenue just prior to 10:00pm last evening

(May 24th, 2006), investigators have determined that the allegation was fabricated. During a follow-up interview with the 16-year-old, she admitted to police that no attempted abduction had occurred. Investigators will recommend that the young female be dealt with pursuant to the Youth Criminal Justice Act through an alternative measures program to be held responsible for her actions.

“While it is regrettable that some citizens may have been caused undue worry in regard to an
attempted abduction occurring in our city, we must always act on this type of information and
notify the public of a potential threat in a timely fashion" said Cst. Bill Baines, " it is certainly
better to err on the side of caution than to leave the citizens of Sarnia unaware of such goings
on" Baines added.

It would seem that natives make perfect scapegoats for teenage girls seeking attention and thrills. Note the punishment that is being doled out to this female.

Investigation Concluded

The Criminal Investigation Division of the Sarnia Police Service has concluded their investigation into an alleged sexual assault reported to have been committed on a 15-year-old female in a Lambton Mall bathroom on Sunday January 2nd 2005. Information received from a number of sources through the course of the investigation caused investigators to re-interview the complainant on January 4th. As a result of that interview and the information obtained through the investigation, it has been determined that no assault occurred.

The 15-year-old female advised officers in today's interview that she had concocted her story after watching an episode of "CSI" on television. In that episode a young girl had developed a story of being sexually assaulted to the point of causing injuries to herself to support her story.

"Allegations of such serious criminal offences demand a higher level of response from the police service with a team of investigators, including forensic officers being called in and working around the clock to get a jump on the investigation. Of course this response comes with a significant price tag and when the allegations prove to be false, that money spent, is non - recoverable,� stated Cst. Bill Baines.

The Sarnia Police would like to thank the community for their response in coming forward with information that assisted in the investigation. We would also like to thank the staff at Lambton Mall for their assistance

in bringing this investigation to a conclusion. Officers have reviewed security issues with mall management

resulting in several improvements and we are of the opinion that security at the mall is adequate.

" It must also be recognized that there is an increased level of anxiety and concern that this incident and other recent incidents have created in the community. We will always lean in the direction of community safety in bringing such incidents to the attention of the public in order that they can take precautions when necessary" said Cst. Bill Baines. "It is unfortunate that this particular incident comes on the heels of several other very serious occurrences".

SA0500087

More teenage females seeking attention and thrills at the expense of the taxpayers and at the cost of an innocent person's reputation and freedom.

Another whiny post about the poor natives. Enough already. They have it made. Get over it. They have held my country hostage for far too long. It is time we ended them once and for all.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Re: RE: Attempted abduction reported.

Kreskin said:
SL, it's time we what?

You cannot read? It is time we ended them as a people. We need to integrate them into Canadian society. By this I mean we need to obliterate their heritage by absorbing them into Canadian society, assimilate them into our WASP culture if you must. Allowing them to retain any semblance of statehood is causing my country nothing but grief (Oka, Caledonia). They will keep bitching until the earth is but a cinder billions of years from now.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

SaintLucifer said:
Kreskin said:
SL, it's time we what?

You cannot read? It is time we ended them as a people. We need to integrate them into Canadian society. By this I mean we need to obliterate their heritage by absorbing them into Canadian society, assimilate them into our WASP culture if you must. Allowing them to retain any semblance of statehood is causing my country nothing but grief (Oka, Caledonia). They will keep bitching until the earth is but a cinder billions of years from now.

It isn't causing me any grief at all. When did you start speaking for the entire country?

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006

Kreskin said:
SaintLucifer said:
Kreskin said:
SL, it's time we what?

It isn't causing me any grief at all. When did you start speaking for the entire country?

I know my country's feelings. Why do you think I am a fascist?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

SaintLucifer said:
Kreskin said:
SaintLucifer said:
Kreskin said:
SL, it's time we what?

Because you are misguided and in the minority. All 12 of you.

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006

Kreskin said:
SaintLucifer said:
Kreskin said:
SaintLucifer said:
Kreskin said:
SL, it's time we what?

Because you are misguided and in the minority. All 12 of you.

I would bet you have not a clue what fascism even is.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
SaintLucifer said:
Simpleton said:

on" Baines added.

Investigation Concluded

SA0500087

Another whiny post about the poor natives. Enough already. They have it made. Get over it. They have held my country hostage for far too long. It is time we ended them once and for all.

Actually, it wasn't a whiny post about natives. I posted two examples, and a native was mentioned in only one. The intent of the post was to illustrate how radical the young female population has become. And to show that their radical attitudes and objectives are based largely on falsehoods, fabricated allegations, and misinformation.

The executive director of the local sexual assault survivors centre, has recently written a letter to the local newspapers in which she attempts to illustrate a "disturbing trend" in our justice system. And what was the "disturbing trend" that she was referring to? She has this warped idea that all accused persons must be convicted, and that there is a problem with the justice system if accused persons are acquitted.

Are women's rights groups the new Nazi party? I'm beginning to think so. With young women fabricating stories of assault and abduction, radical female activists suggesting that we do away with the "fair trial" system, and whacko nutbars creating sites like hollaback girl, I foresee the women's rights movement moving backward.

Women have it made. It's time for them to pull their collective heads out of their collective asses and get a grip on reality. Otherwise, they're going to find that damn near no one will support their cause, and their pleas will go largely ignored.

nuff said.