Who Cares, we hate Canada

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I'll never understand why people like this aren't immediately deported. Or better, why don't they just leave? What are they doing here if they find us so offensive?

Ms. Farooq's hatred for the country is palpable. She hardly ever calls Canada by its name, rather repeatedly referring to it as "this filthy country." It's a sentiment shared by many of her friends, one of whom states that the laws of the country are irrelevant because they are not the laws of God.

In late April of 2004, a poster asks the forum members to share their impressions of what makes Canada unique. Nada's answer is straightforward.

"Who cares? We hate Canada."

This is where the obligatory comment about the perverbial door and the perverbial ass would go.

"You don't know that the Muslims in Canada will never be rounded up and put into internment camps like the Japanese were in WWII!" she writes in one 2004 post. This is a time when Muslims "are being systematically cleansed from the earth," she adds.

If she's looking for an example of such oppression, Ms. Jamal finds it in the Khadrs, the Canadian family whose patriarch, Ahmed Said Khadr, was killed by Pakistani forces and declared a martyr by al-Qaeda.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...TPStory/National?pageRequested=all&print=true

I'm not exactly sure what Canada has ever done to the Khadr's, other than give them sanctuary.

Fixed link to prevent side scrolling. Cosmo

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
That's the product of mass third-world immigration! Well done Trudeau and Chretien.

"We're a country of [28 - 32 Million], let's open the floodgates to hundreds of thousands of useless immigrants per year... we don't need them for anything but running our 24 hour convenient stores and to get a hand in underworld crime."

For some reason, the government has a self-hatred complex and allowing the same type of people into this country that founded it (eg. Europeans) is out of the question. Canada is RACIST. These same people [third world immigrants] are also given the opportunity of scoring lower test scores to gain a job as a public servant such as a police officer or government worker.

Edit: Grammar.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Personally, I don't have a problem with immigration from third world nations, in fact I'd like to see us take MORE real refugees, and fewer people who are buying their way into Canada.

That said, I have a real problem with the multicultural ideal.......NO!

These people do NOT want to come here so they can live in exactly the same way they did in the old country. If they did, why would they come?

Immigrants MUST assimilate. The MUST learn English or French. They MUST fully accept the secular nature of our society. They MUST respect the rule of law, and our system of government. And, above all, they MUST leave their factionalism, their wars, their hatreds behind them.

If not, out you go.

And I don't give a damn if we send you back to a nation that has a firing squad waiting on the airport tarmac just for you.

Nor do I give a damn if you have jumped through the hoops to become a Canadian citizen on paper.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: RE: Who Cares, we hate Canada

Colpy said:
Personally, I don't have a problem with immigration from third world nations, in fact I'd like to see us take MORE real refugees, and fewer people who are buying their way into Canada.

That said, I have a real problem with the multicultural ideal.......NO!

These people do NOT want to come here so they can live in exactly the same way they did in the old country. If they did, why would they come?

Immigrants MUST assimilate. The MUST learn English or French. They MUST fully accept the secular nature of our society. They MUST respect the rule of law, and our system of government. And, above all, they MUST leave their factionalism, their wars, their hatreds behind them.

If not, out you go.

And I don't give a damn if we send you back to a nation that has a firing squad waiting on the airport tarmac just for you.

Nor do I give a damn if you have jumped through the hoops to become a Canadian citizen on paper.

I kind of agree with Colphy on this one however I think "assimilate" is a hard word to use. I think many of his points make sence, like learning french or english and accepting most of the laws of our seculer society. However I do believe we should respect there traditions as long as it doesn't interfear with our own.

With people who are anti-immigration, or accepting refugees, just think about it, if Canada every persecuted you on your beliefs and you were looking at death for just believng in something Canada didn't agree with. Would you not be hopeful in a country take you in.

Anyhow do I think Canada is too "politically correct". In some sences we have become too extreme with doing the right thing. to the point of doing the wrong thing. We fought for a seculer nation and we find that the same forces which have given us this great nation are allowing none-seculer beliefs to out wt our seculer beliefs, just as long as they come from another nation or tradition.

I believe like any Libertarian that as long as your belief does not harm others, go pray to the goat god or whatever. But there's a point when it does and endangourse others. This is when our seculer nation is supposed to step in and say NO, and that you must follow OUR norms. Such as not bringing Swords or knifes, daggers or what not to school. This is a seculer belief not a christian one which we as Canadians have accepted as a norm.

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
I'm completely with Colpy on this one......now I'm gonna bore you with one of my own little stories to illustrate this point....

My dad came to Australia with his immediate family from Hungary in 1959 when the communists took everything they owned away from them.

Not one of them knew a word of English when they arrived, but they threw their minds, bodies and spirits into learning it and trying to assimilate because they wanted to. They saw Australia as a safe haven and a new country and life to adopt as their own.

Of course, my Dad is proud of where he grew up and last year, I was lucky enough to visit Budapest with him, and see his old appartment, school, church and playground. Those years of his life mean a lot to him and to me also. He is always cooking Hungarian dishes and still speaks the language fluently. But he is Australian now. He knows that this country has offered him and his family a hell of a lot more than Hungary ever could at that time.

In my opinion, thats how ALL immigrants should feel.

On the flip side, there are a LOT of Australian-born Italians and Greeks (who are all very lovely people) but they stick to themselves 100% and refuse to integrate into 'Aussie' culture and society except when they will benefit from it, such as with medical and educational assistance. Basically, they are Aussies when it suits and wogs when it doesnt.

That kind of behaviour drives me nuts. In my opinion, you should be proud of the country you live in and call it your own or bugger off and make room for the people who really do want to do so.

Toro

Senate Member
Speaking as an immigrant, I have a strong emotional attachment to the country from where I came - Canada. I love Canada. Whenever Canada plays anyone in sports, I always cheer for Canada. That's what my heart says.

But I also love America. My affection for this country isn't as strong as it is for Canada, but I know that if I had to make a choice between the two countries, I would choose the United States because this is the country that affords the greatest opportunity for me and my family. That's what my head says.

I don't want to make the choice. And I don't have to. Not only can I have duel citizenship from both countries (I'm not an American), but its easier to assimiliate as a Canadian into America than for any other nation in the world.

But its not so easy for others. I know that if I were forced to immigrate to China or India, I'd definitely want to find a social network in which I could connect ASAP, i.e. other Canadians, as almost as all immigrants need to and do. That network is important for the immigrants survival. Immigrants congregate together and set up communities to ease the transition from their homeland to the new strange land.

I don't blame the immigrants for these problems. I'm all for immigration. I'd rather have more than less. Immigrants are a boon to society. They make our country better, and certainly more interesting.

I blame the attitude that permeates throughout society, or at least the attitude of the politically correct crowd that says we must change our culture and our standards to integrate immigrants. That fosters resentment in the community at large - Andem's example of a lower test score is an example of that.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
I've given up trying to get all bent out of shape over these things. Morons like that, can come to this Nation, then utterly disrespect it, because this Nation is great. We don't persecute those who speak out, and we don't segregate those who don't want to fit in. We are one of the most tolerant people on the planet, and these ingrates take advantage of that. My question I would pose to them though is; if you're so unhappy here, then why do you stay? If it's a "filthy Country", and it's morally offensive to you, why don't you leave? I can answer that for them; because there's no better place to go. They like the comfy lifestyle in Canada, but desperatly kling to their useless religion from a bygone era. This bothers me though:

"You don't know that the Muslims in Canada will never be rounded up and put into internment camps like the Japanese were in WWII!" she writes in one 2004 post. This is a time when Muslims "are being systematically cleansed from the earth," she adds.

The reason our Nation is so great, is because we learn from our mistakes. We have publically declared that what we did to the Japanese during World War II was abhorent. While apologies can mean little, at least we've gone as far as to recognize that we were wrong. To throw that in the face of every man, woman, and child of this Nation, that is uncouth in every sense of the World. We're better than that, even if the poor excuse you call for a Country you came from isn't.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Who Cares, we hate Canada

Mogz said:
I've given up trying to get all bent out of shape over these things. Morons like that, can come to this Nation, then utterly disrespect it, because this Nation is great. We don't persecute those who speak out, and we don't segregate those who don't want to fit in. We are one of the most tolerant people on the planet, and these ingrates take advantage of that. My question I would pose to them though is; if you're so unhappy here, then why do you stay? If it's a "filthy Country", and it's morally offensive to you, why don't you leave? I can answer that for them; because there's no better place to go. They like the comfy lifestyle in Canada, but desperatly kling to their useless religion from a bygone era. This bothers me though:

The reason our Nation is so great, is because we learn from our mistakes. We have publically declared that what we did to the Japanese during World War II was abhorent. While apologies can mean little, at least we've gone as far as to recognize that we were wrong. To throw that in the face of every man, woman, and child of this Nation, that is uncouth in every sense of the World. We're better than that, even if the poor excuse you call for a Country you came from isn't.

They are all hypocrites. Why don't we ask this woman what her country does to gay men, and those who aren't even adults yet? They do worse than send them into internment camps.

I'm truly sick of how guests treat Canada.. and I'm equally disgusted by the way the government treats them in return, and gives handouts and special rights to people who don't deserve them. I'm even more infuriated at the racism I experience as a european male (or white male, to some people) from both our own government and minorities.

This all reminds me of high school double-standards where a black guy could refer to me as a "cracker" without recourse but uttering the word "nigger" could mean expulsion.[/i]

cdn_bc_ca

Electoral Member
May 5, 2005
Vancouver
RE: Who Cares, we hate Ca

Okay, I'm a little confused. Did she hate Canada before she came here or did she develop this hatred while she was here?

I'm inclined to believe that she came here with an open mind and, unfortunately, something happened along the way that made her change her mind. I can't imagine why somebody would come here if they hated the country in the first place.

The fact that she referred to Canada's history during WWII leads me to believe that she is afraid of the potential that exists within Canadians.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not defending her in any way. I'm just looking at why she would come up with this idea and maybe look at how this could have been prevented.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: RE: Who Cares, we hate Ca

cdn_bc_ca said:
Okay, I'm a little confused. Did she hate Canada before she came here or did she develop this hatred while she was here?

I'm inclined to believe that she came here with an open mind and, unfortunately, something happened along the way that made her change her mind. I can't imagine why somebody would come here if they hated the country in the first place.

The fact that she referred to Canada's history during WWII leads me to believe that she is afraid of the potential that exists within Canadians.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not defending her in any way. I'm just looking at why she would come up with this idea and maybe look at how this could have been prevented.

She is a radical Islamist.

An open mind is the absolute antithesis of what she is, and what she believes.

It is her choices within her religion and her culture that have made her hate Canada. It is telling that what she hates about this nation are all those things that her misguided leftist supporters would say were best about our nature......its secularism, its freedom, its democratic nature........

OUT SHE GOES!

Enjoy Pakistan, my Dear.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

If you come to this country, you should be grateful. We have a pretty good quality of life. There are plenty of jobs. The government is willing to help you get on your feet. Everyone has equal rights. Its the greatest country in the world. If the immigrants hate Canada so much, they can get the hell out. Or we can throw them out.

escrayzee

Jul 4, 2006
Toronto
what a great thread! I agree with the majority of people here. The 3rd world immigration has to STOP!!! I am all for immigrantion, but SKILLED immigration. I'm sick of white europeans being descriminated against too.

A poster here gave a CLASSIC example of how things work here. A black person calls a white person a "cracker"...this is not a big deal at all. A white person call a black person a "nigger"...this is RACIST

I'm a white bi-lingual (english/french) Canadian who moved to Toronto a couple years ago. What a great city but it does have its fair share of ridiculousness. I don't understand why our government can't see how a good chunk of immigrants refuse to adapt to Canadian ways and Canadian society. Call me what you will but I'm a firm believer that 95% of the world's problems are because of religion (FYI, I'm an Atheist). I don't care if somebody wants to practice whatever they believe in in their home, but I see SO many huge churches/temples/mosques that it seriously creeps me out. To think that SO many people here are brainwashed (by their religion) just floors me. When I see people walking down the street with curtains on their head or covering their face, what am I supposed to think?? Should I remain calm or should I expect these kinds of people to think that "I'm a filty person from a filty country Canada"? I'm not racist at all but I'm sure some might think I am when I try to get my views across.

So many immigrants in Canada are laughing...laughing at the fact that they can get away with pretty much anything they want...weather it be collecting welfare (when they haven't even contributed ANYTHING to Canadian society), or being allowed to do "special" things due to religious beliefs, or get "free" healthcare at everyone's expense. I'm a white male and I often get dirty looks in public from middle eastern immigrants. It sickens me to no end!!

Lastly, somebody mentioned about Italian and Greek immigrants not adapting to Australian culture/society in Australia. HAHAHAH. I couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved that other people (other than myself) notice this too!!! It goes on here in Toronto. Some immigrants only want to be Canadian when they can benefit from it, otherwise they're Italian. Woops, did I actually type that?? :) It kind of doesn't make much sense to me at all. They're SO proud of being Italian for example, but heaven forbid they would actualy live in ITALY!! Why not?? Viva Italia they say. No, they live in Canada where everything is "free"...hypocrites!!! this world is full of them (including myself sometimes I guess)

I just remembered something...The World Cup is almost over!!! YES!!
Long live Canada and REAL Canadians.

And for the posers who were born in Canada and have immigrant parents...you're CANADIAN first...not whatever nationality your parents are! That comes second.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

This is the way I see it. If you come to Canada, you learn one or both of the official languages, you get a job, and you respect Canada. These immigrants shouldn't get to walk around in this country and call it and its people filthy. Those kinds of people should be thrown out of Canada. And I know you guys are going to come around and tell me how much of an ass I am and how undemocratic that is, but too fucken bad. And I'm tired of these immigrants going on about how their religion should come first. Well, I've got news for these people. FUCK YOU!!! The law comes before religion and religion should have no involvment in the law. I believe its called secularism. And there should be no such thing as Arab-Canadians or African-Canadians. We all live in one country. Its called Canada. We are all Canadian.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

JonB2004 said:
This is the way I see it. If you come to Canada, you learn one or both of the official languages, you get a job, and you respect Canada. These immigrants shouldn't get to walk around in this country and call it and its people filthy. Those kinds of people should be thrown out of Canada. And I know you guys are going to come around and tell me how much of an ass I am and how undemocratic that is, but too *censored* bad. And I'm tired of these immigrants going on about how their religion should come first. Well, I've got news for these people. *censored* YOU!!! The law comes before religion and religion should have no involvment in the law. I believe its called secularism. And there should be no such thing as Arab-Canadians or African-Canadians. We all live in one country. Its called Canada. We are all Canadian.

Well what do you know, there is hope for you after all.

Dam well said. :D

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006

I think not said:
JonB2004 said:
This is the way I see it. If you come to Canada, you learn one or both of the official languages, you get a job, and you respect Canada. These immigrants shouldn't get to walk around in this country and call it and its people filthy. Those kinds of people should be thrown out of Canada. And I know you guys are going to come around and tell me how much of an ass I am and how undemocratic that is, but too *censored* bad. And I'm tired of these immigrants going on about how their religion should come first. Well, I've got news for these people. *censored* YOU!!! The law comes before religion and religion should have no involvment in the law. I believe its called secularism. And there should be no such thing as Arab-Canadians or African-Canadians. We all live in one country. Its called Canada. We are all Canadian.

Thank you! :D I never thought you'd agree with something I'd say.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada

I think not said:
JonB2004 said:

I second that, and I'll add that we feel the same way in the USA about the Mexicans. There are just too many of them.

Uncle

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
In a nut shell I think we should tolerate there traditions and beliefs but when it becomes into the public domian, anybody be it Christian, Islamic or Hindu must respect our seculer societies beliefs formost.

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Very well said JonB!!

And Escrayzee...one more thing to add about what I said and what you followed up with.......I asked a Greek-Australian friend of mine why he loves Greece so much but lives here and he said......'cos if I go to Greece, I have to join the army' So hes HAPPY to support Greece even though he was born and grew up in Australia, as were his parents, but he refuses to actually stand up for his so-called 'country' when it comes down to it. Interesting eh??