RCMP can't afford to fight most organized crime

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
This is reassuring. There is a very large department full of lawyers at Justice that only fouses on chasing Canadians who owe the government money. Priorities?

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/story.html?id=2efa26e9-fa7c-4cd3-847a-7c0a91c6badd&k=53144

RCMP able to fight 'maybe a third' of organized crime.

by James Gordon

OTTAWA -- The RCMP can't afford to fight the majority of organized crime activity in Canada, Commissioner Giuliano Zaccardelli admitted Monday.

"At this point in time, our best guess is that we're able to tackle maybe a third of what we know is out there, in terms of serious organized crime," he said, adding that is probably a generous estimate. "And remember, when I say one-third, that's of what we know."

Although the Mounties' budget has doubled over the past seven years, Zaccardelli told the Standing Senate Committee on National Security and Defence he still has "serious issues to deal with, in terms of resources."

Foes of the force include outlaw motorcycle groups and Italian, Russian and Asian organized crime organizations, many with a well-established presence at Canada's vulnerable land, sea and airport entries.

Committee chair Colin Kenny pressed the commissioner to explain why Canada only has about 100 Mounties to cover 89 airports across the country, and just 30 officers patrolling its 19 marine entry points.

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
Victoria, British Columbia
RCMP can't afford to fart

In my community they spend an awful lot of time at Timmy's and lurking around in an unorganized chaos trying to gather evidence on nobody in particular for doing something they aren't quite sure yet.:thumbup::lol::sad3: I'm really not laughing.

Actually, I find the RCMP to be rude, arrogant, non-helpful, and positivly useless compared to the REAL police in Victoria. :naka:Comparitively, we are getting more bang for our buck with our local po than those horse riding bullies. They positively make me mad! :snorting::snorting::snorting:

If I could say one NICE thing right now about them, I would. I'm thinking. Nope there isn't anyhing nice to say. There is lots and LOTS to complain about but unfortunately the RCMP investigate their own complaints. So not too much gets done about the corrupt bunch out my way. I'm thinking about moving before the real criminals find out how lame they are. It will be anarchy all around us.:bootyshake::blob6::brave::3some::cheers:
:violent1::boxing:

Anyways, I'm an emotionaly passionately, angry and unheard NEWBIE. :sign2:

Wanna start something? I'm on fire:angryfire::boxing::la::la::la::la::la::argue: I want justice. I don't want to become a martyr but its too late my path to denounce these crooked losers is on. I'm already a single unarmed woman fighting against the RCMP'S incompetence and don't know what else to do but yell it into the web! BRING IT ON. I'D LOVE TO TELL MY STORIES TO ANYONE WHO CARES TO CARE. Waiting, waiting, for some people.:help:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
God luv ya Sally, ya got it nailed pretty much.

They love to shoot themselves in the feet, and send newbies into life and death situations with no backup.

And........................Is it not correct that RCMP members have to be UNIVERSITY GRADS??

Jeebus.........and.........yes!!! Tell us yer stories. Quick before you get caught and wind up in Saudi, or Zanaslavican, under the heated pliers of the truth police.

8O

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
Man, I'm so relieved that I've got one other person out there who knows the truth. They talk to me like I'm a nobody and because of their lack of "protection" I've wound up having my entire life ruined. My degree is in jeapordy because they wern't in school long enough to figure out bugger all. They literally talk to me and treat me like a common criminal and refuse to treat me with the respect I deserve.

I grew up a daughter of a family full of fire cheifs, one in each district on this island. I'm a babtised minister, have three children and a degree. I worked at the credit union in town for five years, paid taxes, owned homes, worked hard and contributed whatever I could to improve my community. I'm a peaceful, honest, woman, who called the police for help one night when my husband at the time who was billigerant and drunk started waking up our childen and screaming obseneties at them. I couldn't take it anymore because it had been going on for months and gettingt worse and now he was involving our kids. I only wanted the police to calm him down and make sure we were safe. Instead, I waited for over half an hour in my kids room with the door baracaded and the police never came in the house. I couldn't hear anything and thought it had been an awfully long time. So, I carefully creapt to the back door where my hubby and the RCMP were laughing and smokinging away on my back deck. I admit my ex is the smoothest, smoozer, ever, but come on do SOME investigating people. I mean it is only your job isn't it at least to speak to the caller? I peeked my head out the back door only to hear an officer chastising me, he said," listen, don't you be calling us and waisting our time, we can't be coming over every single time somebodies wife doesn't want her man going out at night. Then he cussed under his breath and continued smiling at my 6ft5' 245 pd. husband.
Our 11 year marriage was falling apart and we were having a final despute

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
This is just the beginning of the Nightmare that has become my life

We needed to separate, my husband was terrified to be alone. I needed space and time away from his control. We both needed councelling. He disagreed.

I haven't got time tonight to tell the whole story but it is worth waiting for. I'm tired and have a two year old to get up for in the morning, so can I skip to the end and fill in the middle at a later time? If your even still listening?

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
holy crumb, I just wrote the most heartfelt part of my story and the silly post reply thing didn't save it or post it and now I'm even more devistated that nobody will hear my tale. If you knew me you'd know how much of a fighter I am. I'm the kid that won't stop building the walls up when we've been building the sandcastle against the oceans waves on the sandbar. Even after all the kids are gone home, and without any breaks, sunburnt, I'm still packing wet sand. Everyday of the summer.

Now, with sand up my bum. I'm going to retire to bed. I'm so depressed, I don't think I can stand it. Nobody would even believe this story anyways, my 80 yr old dad says, my darling dear youngest daughter, I've never in my whole life met anyone with worse luck than you do. That is a lot of life to out unluck, let me tell you. God help me.:brave::help::crybaby:

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
by the way this isn't spilled milk I' cryin over its discrimination, injustice, falsly accused and man I'm facing alot more than a scratch on my corvette here. I'm facing 8 years in prison. I have to decide today what to do. I have a degree, I'm not guilty, I'm so angry upset and d;lgkjae's
ipwea ro'kmvq;eslkrd;/.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Well, you're up early or is it late? Pity about the marriage but that how the cookie crumbles eh. Sounds like you have a lot of baggage to unload. Feel free, but don't be surprised that some might not agree with you.

Not sure what you would be "looking at 8 years" for. What did you do?

Welcome to CC. :)

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Yepper, we shall listen, and the more knowing of us (and there are some, oh yes, there are some), will probably offer advice.

8 years is quite a tumble. Must be serious. People have committed murder and got less than that.

Feel free to carry on, but, as UNF said, some might not agree or even be nice to ya. The "even be nice to ya' is mine.

Once again, welcome to CC

Nugg.

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
Rcmp Saga Continues

Thankyou, I am more than well aware of the synics and not so nicers in this world. They can eat a dick if they don't believe me :tongue8: and what I have to say. To all you high pitched hmmmers, with raised eyebrows, and people who just reply to disagree with someone, you can join the other guy's I'm sure their mouths are still full. Oh, and get a life if your just hanging around reading news and responding just to bring in your unwanted comments. (Dick, being my ex husbands name, the dual meaning, and shock factor when I say it, gives this my number one top rating for quotability...these days) I would appreciate any comments but obviously helpul ones are encouraged most.

I've been rudely woken up to reality of this lawfully disguised unlawful city I live in. I'm not impressed, I won't shut the f**:canada::brave:k up, you don't have to continue reading. The only thing I have left is freedom of speach! soooo,

:thefinger: to the officials around here, I'm gonna s**t on your parade whenever I can.

For those who have real experience in the so called "justice" system Also, the knowledge that truth is usually not heard and its the highest paid actor in the courtroom that wins, I'm pretty confidant in their sympathy if not understanding of my situation. :sad4:

I was truly a gullable,Canadian flag waving, smiley,peace-loving, mom, and Christian, straight out of an Ingells Wilder story. I should have been born in another century. Then, I awoke and wasn't in Kansas anymore. People knew I wasn't from around here. Boy, did they see me as easy target, did the RCMP ever once help me out, did they believe I was the gullible lady that I truly was ...no they think I'm some kinda crime ringleader, matter what I say they don't believe I'm the same person living in the same house I was living in just five years ago. They don't know anything cuz they are tired of thinking, why bother, they get paid anyways, and they investigate their own shoddy work.

RULE #1 -- DON'T CALL THE RCMP.
You'll end up feeling, frustrated, confused, and violated afterwards...guaranteed.

kidnapping, unlawful confignment, aggravated assault, uttering threats, and robbery!
Yup, because I was supposed to know what happened to him even though the guys took painstaking measures to hide it from me. I didn't know until after my arrest from my parents home accross town!!!

I'm on legal aid because it has already cost me a couple thousand bucks to introduce myself to the courtroom. I can't borrow anymore for a lawyer, because I've got a high ratio mortg. after buying out ex at market value a year earlier. I can't work because it would put me above legal aids guidelines,

If I sell I'm out of the market for propably ever. No inheritance for my 3 boys, no retirement, no comparrison to living standards at the cost of living here I couldn't afford to survive.

Not to mention, my severe chronic depression, nervousness, stress, frequent cluster migrane headaches and anxiety isn't helping the matter any. Doctor prescribes pills that don't work, no answers for financial assistance, councelling or, advice, while I have a f**g breakdown! Wait till you hear the rest of the story, this is gonna blow your mind.:violent2:..forget soap operas the world isn't ready for this kinda story!

Don't write me off yet though you justice seekers like myself will agree. You know I'm so tired that if my kids weren't the same as I was when their ages with such good hearts I'd do everyone the favor of expending this ruined crew member from our planet myself.
But instead, I must stay for much longer to show these boys of mine that:love7: the love they have inside is returned by at least one other human being, and hopefully prepare them to avoid some of the snares in life that I fell victim to. :love1:

It's rediculous but true, the motif is that he was a previous tenant who did a few thousand dollars of damage to my home before being removed.
I will explain more as soon as possible to get some input no matter if its a soggy potatoe chip, at least it will be food for thought.

Don't have time to proof read this, but whatever don't have time for such luxury right now. send me your replies, asap, court is at 2 pm.

glum woke up and said, "were all doomed, I don't know why I even got outta bed this morning." GULLIVER TRAVELS. :angry3:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
SallyAnne

The RCMP, along with the Vancouver police, the Victoria police, and other police forces are doing a very difficult job that I wouldn't want to do. I personally applaud the work they do. Like any other sector of our society there are some bad apples but what field doesn't have a few of those? Apparently you have had a bad experience but we don't know what that experience was. You say you are facing 8 years in prison. That suggests a fairly serious offence, but only you know what that offence is. If you are facing a jail term, you must already have been convicted. That cannot be totally blamed on the police because the police don't sentence anyone.

Reactions: Pangloss

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Sally:

I have five generations of police officers in my family; I was raised with the expectation I'd become a cop. Instead, I went to university, took a Philosophy degree (although Dexter spanks me when it comes to forming a cogent argument), and became a journalist/documentarian/writer.

I now work as a film and theatre tech.

Why am I not a cop? Trust me, my parents asked me that more then once; my surviving parent still asks.

It's because it is a career that makes you into the type of people you have dealt with; prejudicial, judgmental, stereotypical and conventional. There are very few shades of gray in a police officer's world view.

People are either good or bad; trustworthy or untrustworthy, of "us" or not of "us" - a threat or not a threat. Complicated stories are usually a lie; simple stories are easy to act upon and therefore trustworthy; the person that brings a police officer a problem to solve is seen as the source of the problem - therefore, they themselves are the problem.

I wanted friends from a wide spectrum of society; police officers cannot have that. If a cop is friends with someone who lobbies for the reform of drug laws, that cop becomes suspect; if a cop has a friend who is arrested for civil disobedience - that cop is a threat.

I was beaten by my first wife; she put me in the hospital with a fractured skull - the police officer who attended me in the Emergency Ward of Vancouver General Hospital (a cop who used to babysit me) asked me "What did you say to her to make her do this?"

I hope this is enough to make you think I understand what you are writing about.

You need to understand the mindset of the average patrol officer if you are going to get the outcome you want. The cop will believe the first person who speaks to them, given a couple of conditions: the appearance of the complainant and the demeanour of all the protagonists.

The cop wants to make up their mind quickly: ambiguity equals indecisiveness equals danger. Who are the players, who is good, who can be trusted, who is safe are their questions whenever they walk into a domestic dispute. The hysterical wife, unless she is covered in her own blood, is usually going to be discounted, wrong as that is.

You have to have a lawyer: for you to assert your own rights as a well-informed citizen makes you a troublemaker - for you to have a lawyer who does this on your behalf makes you the opposite of a chump, in the eyes of the police and crown prosecutors. I agree it is stupid; but the police will contradict you - even when they know they are wrong - if you speak up for yourself.

I could go on and on for days; I'll stop here. If you want more - ask. If not, write nothing to me, and I'll maintain my silence.

Pangloss

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
Charges and records and police, oh my!

I am sad to hear your confidence in the RCMP'S hard work because it isn't only my bad experience with them, I've got others permission to write stories on their behalf and they are tear jerkers for sure.

I do not have a criminal record and neither does my best friend and co-accused in this case. The third accused has an extensive criminal record including violent offences and is currently in custody for this matter.

My best friend and I are not in the business of breaking the law and neither of us have the option of a CSO if convicted of any or all of our charges if we let it go to trial. The crowns plea bargain offered to us is 2 yrs CSO. But we have to plead guilty to at least one of the charges against us...I can't speak for my friend but I know myself we weren't even aware of what was happening at the time.

Unfortunately, in Canada, inncoent people have to plead guilty to stay out of prison or get lighter sentencing. Its an option not given at the end of trial where the judge or jury decide if they believe you did it or not.

Its the grey areas where they can use their own experiences and beliefs make that final decition that scares me. If it was black and white I'd be sleeping at night. I hear that a guilty man falls asleep once arrested and put into custody. Because of the knowledge that they are there for something they have done, they sleep almost relieved in dealing with their punishment. An innocent one is wrought with grief and cannot sleep easily figuring out how to prove their innocence. Sleep is never sound, never relieved by any peace of mind, just frustration and injustice and finally anger is felt.

In cells it doesn't matter if your innocent as an angel, your treated with the same indignities you'd expect in a foreign prison (although, that of course is WAY worse) The guards here are rude, they feed you a half frozen bun and black coffee for the time your in cells, so if your a woman and your going to be transported after the long weekend to the mainland (men wouldn't have this problem as there are several prisons for them here) you'd eat the same half frozen white bun with some kind of "inmate consumption only" meat substitute they serve in all our jails, and black coffee for a week or sometimes two weeks without anything else. I'm not saying that they should be offered a menu or special treatment but basic humane treatment isn't even offered. When I was arrested, the prison guard wouldn't allow me to have any feminine hygene product when I asked him. He finally relented and yelled loudly down the hallway, "SO YOU NEED A TAMPON EH? JEEZ!" and I'm not a convicted criminal or being difficult or anything.

I was sick to my stomach at the way he got off on the suffering of every person who came into cells while I was there. There was an underage girl sobbing in a cell all night next to my cell. She cried out for someone to let her speak to her daddy, repeated over and over that she was only 16 and that she doesn't know why she was in this place. She was frightened and I was horrified as he told her to "sh*t the F**k up, nobody cares about you, your here because they found you passed out on **** rd next to the pub" he continued on that she must have been drinking. She cried snottily, and sincerely, (I know she didn't have toilet paper to blow her nose) "I wasn't drinking, I must have passed out, I don't know why I passed out, I don't remember how I got here, where's my wallet, look in my wallet, my ID says my age, please let me call my daddy. I need to talk to my daddy." He told her to sh*t the f up at least 10 times before the b**tch guard came on duty and told the girl "she had better sh*t up" another 10 times and that she wouldn't be getting any phone calls right now.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, I screamed at the top of my lungs at the woman guard, (I have been a singer as a hobby for many years and have to admit, I can cause a shudder in people at the commanding tone and extreme desible my voice can become when necessary...I get it from my father otherwise, we are softspoken individuals) "I blared with every single ounce of my being, "you stop telling that little girl to shut up, and you better have an officer investigate the reason why she is claiming to be underage because if you do not, I will be damb sure someone does something about the way you've been speaking and acting to a minor who shouldn't even be in here at all. Let her call her f**g father! damb it"

I had to listen to her cry for a few hours more, but it wasn't so frightened of a cry as she must have felt my protection over her no matter if I could actually do anything or not, she wasn't alone in that cell anymore, I was with her. We didn't try to speak to each other and we didn't sleep either. Best of all she wasn't yelled at again by anyone for crying and the guard got her something to eat and drink immediately afterwards and never said a word to me about it either. I wrote up the two guards in detail to THE RCMP COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT. I also wrote to the Ombutsman but she said it was the RCMP COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT that deals with those issues.

Nothing must have been done because I was brought in on one other occation in my life as a suspect of a stolen vehicle in my area two roads down and abandoned in the church yard behind my property. Apparently an unknown witness saw a person, not sure if male or female or age nothing, ran through my back yard and dissapeared. The church yard is not my property, it's used by all kinds of people for all sorts of crime because its protected from the roads in the center of all the houses on both surrounding roads like an inner parkyard with escape routes in only two know places my fence...which no matter how many times I have it repaired its kicked down at least once a week. I've used metal, wires, spikes in the top, two by fours two layers deep, green nails in a board before the edge of the fence camoflauged in the grass on both sides to get the ones who try and jump the fence, oil in a bucket with a boobie trip,:laughing3::downtown: (I love the word boobie trap, boobie trip is just as nice) all no good. I've dared people to make it unbreakable, nobody has been able to stop the fence wreckers.

Do the police who are constantly watching my place ever catch anyone knocking down the fence? :laughing7: ghah right? Stop ,making me laugh, oh, it hurts, I have to stop laughing...the RCMP never bust anyone smashing the windows of my house, or breaking in, or breaking down my steel door to get in, or my heavy duty gorgeous oak door (that I spent days stripping and refinishing only to come home to the panel by the door knob smashed in...and not cleanly, I repared it and it happened again a week later.) people coming over and bear spraying me and other people repeatedly, or when complete strangers drunk come barging into my house shooting a gun off at me, or dumping their entire two bedroom appartment onto my front lawn, or getting the crap beaten out of me, or stealing my belongings all day long while I'm not home...my t.v., dvd, stereo, any electronics, speakers, furniture worth anything, even 200,000 dollars in tools I was storing for someone I will speak about later a lot, all in broad daylight and MORE THAN ONCE! -run on sentences to be sure whatever...-

oh dear got all off topic, I will sort out order of events eventually. For now let me vent, I've got to in case you didn't notice! Oh court...same as last week adjourned till next week again...third time for this to set a date for trial. I am always present and well attired for these adjournments, pre this's and thats, I don't know how many times I've been to court over this so far but it is propably getting close to 20 appearances and it's been almost two years! talk again soon.... talk to me...

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
Charges and records and police, oh my!

I am sad to hear your confidence in the RCMP'S hard work because it isn't only my bad experience with them, I've got others permission to write stories on their behalf and they are tear jerkers for sure.

I do not have a criminal record and neither does my best friend and co-accused in this case. The third accused has an extensive criminal record including violent offences and is currently in custody for this matter.

My best friend and I are not in the business of breaking the law and neither of us have the option of a CSO if convicted of any or all of our charges if we let it go to trial. The crowns plea bargain offered to us is 2 yrs CSO. But we have to plead guilty to at least one of the charges against us...I can't speak for my friend but I know myself we weren't even aware of what was happening at the time.

Unfortunately, in Canada, inncoent people have to plead guilty to stay out of prison or get lighter sentencing. Its an option not given at the end of trial where the judge or jury decide if they believe you did it or not.

Its the grey areas where they can use their own experiences and beliefs make that final decition that scares me. If it was black and white I'd be sleeping at night. I hear that a guilty man falls asleep once arrested and put into custody. Because of the knowledge that they are there for something they have done, they sleep almost relieved in dealing with their punishment. An innocent one is wrought with grief and cannot sleep easily figuring out how to prove their innocence. Sleep is never sound, never relieved by any peace of mind, just frustration and injustice and finally anger is felt.

In cells it doesn't matter if your innocent as an angel, your treated with the same indignities you'd expect in a foreign prison (although, that of course is WAY worse) The guards here are rude, they feed you a half frozen bun and black coffee for the time your in cells, so if your a woman and your going to be transported after the long weekend to the mainland (men wouldn't have this problem as there are several prisons for them here) you'd eat the same half frozen white bun with some kind of "inmate consumption only" meat substitute they serve in all our jails, and black coffee for a week or sometimes two weeks without anything else. I'm not saying that they should be offered a menu or special treatment but basic humane treatment isn't even offered. When I was arrested, the prison guard wouldn't allow me to have any feminine hygene product when I asked him. He finally relented and yelled loudly down the hallway, "SO YOU NEED A TAMPON EH? JEEZ!" and I'm not a convicted criminal or being difficult or anything.

I was sick to my stomach at the way he got off on the suffering of every person who came into cells while I was there. There was an underage girl sobbing in a cell all night next to my cell. She cried out for someone to let her speak to her daddy, repeated over and over that she was only 16 and that she doesn't know why she was in this place. She was frightened and I was horrified as he told her to "sh*t the F**k up, nobody cares about you, your here because they found you passed out on **** rd next to the pub" he continued on that she must have been drinking. She cried snottily, and sincerely, (I know she didn't have toilet paper to blow her nose) "I wasn't drinking, I must have passed out, I don't know why I passed out, I don't remember how I got here, where's my wallet, look in my wallet, my ID says my age, please let me call my daddy. I need to talk to my daddy." He told her to sh*t the f up at least 10 times before the b**tch guard came on duty and told the girl "she had better sh*t up" another 10 times and that she wouldn't be getting any phone calls right now.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, I screamed at the top of my lungs at the woman guard, (I have been a singer as a hobby for many years and have to admit, I can cause a shudder in people at the commanding tone and extreme desible my voice can become when necessary...I get it from my father otherwise, we are softspoken individuals) "I blared with every single ounce of my being, "you stop telling that little girl to shut up, and you better have an officer investigate the reason why she is claiming to be underage because if you do not, I will be damb sure someone does something about the way you've been speaking and acting to a minor who shouldn't even be in here at all. Let her call her f**g father! damb it"

I had to listen to her cry for a few hours more, but it wasn't so frightened of a cry as she must have felt my protection over her no matter if I could actually do anything or not, she wasn't alone in that cell anymore, I was with her. We didn't try to speak to each other and we didn't sleep either. Best of all she wasn't yelled at again by anyone for crying and the guard got her something to eat and drink immediately afterwards and never said a word to me about it either. I wrote up the two guards in detail to THE RCMP COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT. I also wrote to the Ombutsman but she said it was the RCMP COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT that deals with those issues.

Nothing must have been done because I was brought in on one other occation in my life as a suspect of a stolen vehicle in my area two roads down and abandoned in the church yard behind my property. Apparently an unknown witness saw a person, not sure if male or female or age nothing, ran through my back yard and dissapeared. The church yard is not my property, it's used by all kinds of people for all sorts of crime because its protected from the roads in the center of all the houses on both surrounding roads like an inner parkyard with escape routes in only two know places my fence...which no matter how many times I have it repaired its kicked down at least once a week. I've used metal, wires, spikes in the top, two by fours two layers deep, green nails in a board before the edge of the fence camoflauged in the grass on both sides to get the ones who try and jump the fence, oil in a bucket with a boobie trip,:laughing3::downtown: (I love the word boobie trap, boobie trip is just as nice) all no good. I've dared people to make it unbreakable, nobody has been able to stop the fence wreckers.

Do the police who are constantly watching my place ever catch anyone knocking down the fence? :laughing7: ghah right? Stop ,making me laugh, oh, it hurts, I have to stop laughing...the RCMP never bust anyone smashing the windows of my house, or breaking in, or breaking down my steel door to get in, or my heavy duty gorgeous oak door (that I spent days stripping and refinishing only to come home to the panel by the door knob smashed in...and not cleanly, I repared it and it happened again a week later.) people coming over and bear spraying me and other people repeatedly, or when complete strangers drunk come barging into my house shooting a gun off at me, or dumping their entire two bedroom appartment onto my front lawn, or getting the crap beaten out of me, or stealing my belongings all day long while I'm not home...my t.v., dvd, stereo, any electronics, speakers, furniture worth anything, even 200,000 dollars in tools I was storing for someone I will speak about later a lot, all in broad daylight and MORE THAN ONCE! -run on sentences to be sure whatever...-

oh dear got all off topic, I will sort out order of events eventually. For now let me vent, I've got to in case you didn't notice! Oh court...same as last week adjourned till next week again...third time for this to set a date for trial. I am always present and well attired for these adjournments, pre this's and thats, I don't know how many times I've been to court over this so far but it is propably getting close to 20 appearances and it's been almost two years! talk again soon.... talk to me...

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Ok, Sally, you've made your point - and Kafka is indeed the operative metaphor here. Let's move on to the points in discussion.

I'm not being dismissive here; I'm trying to be constructive. What do you want to achieve?

Pangloss

SallyAnne

Feb 6, 2008
Hail to Pangloss!

Hail to Pangloss! I'm not worthy, such wisdom! :headbang: I love it....:love4: I salute you:salute: I'm not worthy...:notworthy: and I want more please....I'm devouring it because you so perfectly know what I'm talking about. I wish I could write so eloquently without becoming emotional and carrying on with my diarreah typing ....spewing all my pent up stuff. More Pangloss, and advise too.