Good Idea!!!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
:lol: :lol:

Beware the door-to-door free breast exam guy
76-year-old Florida man arrested after two women take him up on the offer

MIAMI - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office, and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighborhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes, and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Anyone dumb enough to fall for it, deserves it. Sorry.

Hi, I'm offering free breast exams, screams Hi, I'd like to feel your t*ts. How didn't they hear it?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
GreenGreta that was my opinion, can you imagine letting a stranger into your house to give you a breast exam? Well I guess it depends on the stranger.

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
And the women were in their 30s!!!!!!

Maybe I could see it if they were like, 80, and senile!!!

Is the American health care system so expensive that people would actually jump to get a free exam...

Next up. Free appendectomy on the kitchen table.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Sassylassie said:
Zoofer has been quiet lately, hum I wonder?

I charge 99 cents each. Breast exams are not free as they can consume a lot of time and energy.
:wink:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I just finished the "Company" Income Tax, I'm so broke. Zoofer let me know when theres a twofer sale will ya.