8 people found dead in Saint Thomas Ontario.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I just heard on the news that eight bodies have been found inside a couple of vehicles in Saint Thomas, Ontario. The RCMP will not confirm cause of death. The bodies were spotted in a field by someone passing by.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: 8 people found dead i

The 8 eight bodies were found in three different vehicles by the property owner. Police are saying that there may be more bodies.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
It was on the TV, it's channel 31 in Nova Scotia. 24 hour Canadian News Channel. The host stated that this is a very quiet and sleepy area with no problems that the public where aware of. Scary stuff.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
This is rather close to where I live...maybe a 1/2 drive.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
RE: 8 people found dead i

Police won't identify the victims or release the cause of death. And the property owner has now been crossed out as a suspect.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That is incredible. In an area where people rarely even swear. (I haven't been there in twenty years) I don't know why we are always surprised when this sort of thing happens in Canada. This one was really weird. One would think there was more than one or two perpetrators, otherwise how would they get the victims to sit while the others were bing killed? The police aren't saying how they were killed. Strange...

One of the bodies, still in the car.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
#juan said:
That is incredible. In an area where people rarely even swear. (I haven't been there in twenty years) I don't know why we are always surprised when this sort of thing happens in Canada. This one was really weird. One would think there was more than one or two perpetrators, otherwise how would they get the victims to sit while the others were bing killed? The police aren't saying how they were killed. Strange...

One of the bodies, still in the car.

I'm guessing it was a gang-killing, someone mopping up those they didn't like and ditching them far from home base. Sick.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Mass Murders do happen in Canada

#1. Three hundred and twenty-nine people, including 278 Canadians, killed when bomb explodes on an Air India jet flying from Toronto to Bombay in June 1985. Two British Columbia men were tried for murder but were found not guilty.
#2. Fourteen women killed by anti-feminist Marc Lepine at Montreal's Ecole Polytechnique engineering school in December 1989. Lepine wounded another nine women and four men and fatally shot himself.
#3. Thirteen people died after being herded into a storage room in Montreal's Gargantua nightclub in 1975. Some were shot but most suffocated when the building was set on fire in what was believed to be an underworld contract hit.
#4. Nine people gunned down by Mark Chahal, a spurned son-in-law in Vernon, B.C., who killed his estranged wife, her bride-to-be-sister and seven other relatives before killing himself in April 1996.
#5. Nine people slain in 1967 in Shell Lake, Sask., by Robert Hoffman, who was later sent to an Ontario mental institution.
#6. Nine miners killed by deliberately set blast in Yellowknife's Giant Mine in September 1992. Roger Warren, a striking miner, sentenced to life in prison for setting the bomb during a bitter strike-lockout.
#7. The bodies of eight men are found in four vehicles in a farmer's field near Shedden, in southwestern Ontario on April 8, 2006.
#8. Seven people, including six children, murdered in 1965 by Leonard Hogue, a former Vancouver police constable, who then killed himself.
#9. Bodies of six campers found in burned-out car in Wells Gray Provincial Park north of Kamloops, B.C., in 1982. David Shearing of Clearwater, B.C., confesses.
#10. Bodies of four adults and a baby associated with the doomsday cult Order of the Solar Temple found in the burned-out remains of a chalet in Morin Heights, Que., in 1994. The couple believed responsible fled to Switzerland where they were among 53 cultists who were killed or committed suicide.
#11. Five people found dead on a farm in Abbotsford, B.C., in September 1996. Police believed the killings were related to the drug trade.
#12. Four employees killed at OC Transpo transit garage in Ottawa by co-worker Pierre Lebrun in April 1999. Lebrun, who had complained of ongoing harassment in the workplace, then killed himself.
#13. Four members of engineering faculty at Concordia University in Montreal gunned down in 1992 by Valery Fabricant, a disgruntled colleague sentenced to life in prison with no parole for 25 years.
#14. Three people killed by wild machine-gun fire in 1984 when Canadian Forces Cpl. Denis Lortie invades Quebec legislature. Lortie freed on day parole in 1995.
#15. Three people killed and a fourth injured after a botched robbery at a McDonald's restaurant in Sydney River, N.S. in 1992. Three men handed life sentences for the triple-slaying.
#16. Three shot to death in 1992 at Ontario Glove, a plant in Waterloo, Ont., by co-worker Patrick Dombroskie. He then drove to nearby Cambridge and surrendered to police

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Juan, how about that idiot in the Port Hardy area who killed his six kids a couple of years ago in a house fire.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
The guy was in the trunk. Maybe hands tied. Looks like he must have been there all along. Transported out of the city for a private execution.

I wonder if the killers registered those guns? They are breaking the law if they did not. Chancing a hefty fine.
:roll:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Kreskin wrote:
Juan, how about that idiot in the Port Hardy area who killed his six kids a couple of years ago in a house fire.

I remember something about that one. Did he kill himself as well or is he still waiting for trial?