Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

I think not

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal. The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.
At least the elders haven't lost their creativity with their age, eh?
They had no choice. No one would marry the goat after it had been violated. Virgins are in high demand, ya know. It's only right.
ITN you out did yourself on that one. Wowza, yuk, double yuk. There goes Sassy's supper.

P.S. I hope they have a wonderful life together.
Perhaps the anti-gay marriage group could learn a lesson or two here.
ew thats just sick....nasty sick.
Can you imagine the Village Elders marring him off to that KID. Shocking bloody shocking.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wiskycoo

No, not an ewe, was a goat.
And what does your goat icon think of this, approve, disapprove. What?

Still waiting for that spiritual movement, so far, nothing!
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

Quote: Originally Posted by Wiskycoo

No, not an ewe, was a goat.

oh that's just baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Do you have a picture of the goat, I'm wondering if she wasn't a particularly stunning creature. Is there nothing that men won't screw, it seems not, anything with curves remotely resembling female anatomy be it flora or fauna living or not. Anyway I hope they get on well.
That wedding was some time ago so I guess the honeymoon is over.
Then there was this marriage.

Girl marries dog to ward off evil
June 19 2003

A nine-year-old girl was married off to a dog in the presence of more than 100 people in eastern India under a tribal custom to protect the child from evil.

Karnamoni Hasda wedded the street dog last week in West Bengal state's Hooghly district in a common practice among the Santhal tribe, the Press Trust of India news agency said yesterday, quoting local officials.

According to Santhal belief, if a child's first tooth appears on the upper gum he or she is in grave danger that can only be warded off by a marriage with man's best friend.

The child can remarry a human after growing up.

The report said Karnamoni's canine marriage did not take place immediately after her first tooth appeared because her father's financial problems did not allow for a wedding at the time. (external - login to view)

Johnny Utah