Dialing in the Nude

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Survey finds many Brits dial N — for naked
We have no idea why this research was done, but it makes us laugh too

LONDON - Up to a third of telephone users in the Britain make calls in the nude, with men more prone to do it without clothes than women, a survey revealed on Thursday.

Research commissioned by Britain’s Post Office, which offers a fledgling home phone service, revealed that 40 percent of men admitted to nattering naked compared with 27 percent of women. The results were based on a survey of 1,500 telephone users.

The research also showed that people were so busy that one in 10 people admitted to wandering off and leaving the caller talking to themselves.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Ok, I think we need to have a survey as to how many people are nude while posting in this forum...

Perhaps we should have to let each other know, so that people who are sensitive to talking to someone else while they are nude would be able to move on to another post....

At the present time, I am NOT a nattering NAKED moonbat.....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Dialing in the Nude

cortez said:
Ok, I think we need to have a survey as to how many people are nude while posting in this forum...

Perhaps we should have to let each other know, so that people who are sensitive to talking to someone else while they are nude would be able to move on to another post....

At the present time, I am NOT a nattering NAKED moonbat.....

These are important questions. At this juncture, I am not a nattering naked moonbat, I am a gibbering fully-dressed moonbat in dire need of coffee, the consumption of which should ease the gibbering and help me progress to nattering. Anything above nattering is unlikely today, as it is a Friday, and West Coast moonbats aren't capable of coherent thought on Fridays.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I'm betting that it was a rare Brit who dialed naked in the days of the rotary phones :) Touch tone phones are easier[if they're using the old appendage instead of their hands]

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
missile said:
I'm betting that it was a rare Brit who dialed naked in the days of the rotary phones :) Touch tone phones are easier[if they're using the old appendage instead of their hands]

8O Now there's an image that is going to stay with me all day . . . between you and ITN you're determined to haunt me with unwelcome thoughts, all of which are cluttering up what little mind I have. :(

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
missile said:

Well, youre right, I expect the women still kept on their string of pearls...

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
Ok, guilty as charged, I type butt naked on the this forum. Want a few pics?

Sure...but wait till I poke my eyes out.

There, go ahead!

I might need help finding them again though....