Sick! Sick! Sick!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Farmer feeds family friend’s corpse to pigs
Man reportedly confesses to ill-fated attempt to exploit death for gain

BERLIN - A German farmer confessed to feeding the corpse of an elderly family friend to his pigs and then stealing from his bank account, police said on Monday.

Police ruled out murder, and the 29-year-old farmer has been charged with improper burial and fraud.

The elderly friend died in the farmer's yard in February 2005 and the farmer, through his mother, had power-of-attorney giving him access to the dead man's bank account and pension.

The farmer initially put the corpse in a deep freezer, police in the German town of Frizlar-Haddamar said, and told curious locals the old man was in a nursing home.

"From lectures about various religions the 29-year-old knew that Buddhists either burn the dead or allow wild animals to eat them. That was how he decided to feed the corpse to his pigs," the police statement said.

He let the corpse thaw, dismembered it and fed it to his pigs. He put the parts the pigs did not eat into a sack and buried it.

The farmer told police "it was a great act of stupidity" and said "the only explanation was his difficult financial situation at the time."

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Obviously, you've not heard of Robert Picton

Pickton, a Port Coquitlam, B.C. pig farmer, is charged in the murders of the following women:

* Mona Wilson, 26 when she was last seen in November 2001
* Sereena Abotsway, 29 when she disappeared in August 2001
* Jacqueline McDonell, 23 when she was last seen in January 1999
* Diane Rock, 34 when last seen in October 2001
* Heather Bottomley, 25 when she disappeared in April 2001
* Andrea Joesbury, 22 when last seen in June 2001
* Brenda Wolfe, 32 when last seen in February 1999
* Georgina Papin, last seen in 1999
* Jennifer Furminger, last seen in 1999
* Helen Hallmark, last seen in 1997
* Patricia Johnson, last seen in March 2001
* Heather Chinnock, 30 when last seen in April 2001
* Tanya Holyk, 23 when last seen in October 1996
* Sherry Irving, 24 when last seen in 1997
* Inga Hall, 46 when last seen in February 1998
* Marnie Frey, last seen August 1997
* Tiffany Drew, last seen December 1999
* Sarah Devries, last seen April 1998
* Cynthia Feliks, last seen in December 1997
* Angela Jardine, last seen in November 1998
* Diana Melnick, last seen in December 1995
* Debra Jones, last seen in December 2000
* Wendy Crawford, last seen in December 1999
* Kerry Koski, last seen in January 1998
* Andrea Borhaven, last seen in March 1997
* Cara Ellis, last seen in January 1997

Mr. Picton was a pig farmer. The pigs helped to dispose of the bodies but enough DNA was left to identify these women. Picton is suspected of many more murders. The trial is underway now.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
There was a period of 2 to 3 years I refused to watch the news, I became so disgusted with all the negative and bad news out there, I just tuned everything out. I guess it was during that time. It's better I don't know much about it. It makes me sick.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
I think not said:
There was a period of 2 to 3 years I refused to watch the news, I became so disgusted with all the negative and bad news out there, I just tuned everything out. I guess it was during that time. It's better I don't know much about it. It makes me sick.

so you come on canadian content to have nice relaxing positive
discussions...
yeah.... me too