Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Of course you realize this means war. :twisted:

The first phase of our strategy should be to increase our oil consumption, thereby expediting global warming. We ALL know you Canucks can't live with temperatures above 40 degrees Farenheit.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Finder

I admire the administrators of this forum and the people who write here.

For that reason I will not write what I truly feel about the message you just posted.

You insult both Canada and the United States with your ignorance.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Wednesday's Child said:
Finder

I admire the administrators of this forum and the people who write here.

For that reason I will not write what I truly feel about the message you just posted.

You insult both Canada and the United States with your ignorance.

riiiiiiiight. did you even go to the links?

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I think not said:

The first phase of our strategy should be to increase our oil consumption, thereby expediting global warming. We ALL know you Canucks can't live with temperatures above 40 degrees Farenheit.

noooooooooooo, you will destory us and our Igloo based economy!

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Wednesday's Child said:
Finder

Thanks for the PM.

My apologies to you in public as well.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Besides if we ever did sink one of your ships while it was in service you'd be happy to know that the Pentagon came out with a report during the 90's that it could over run the Canadian military and basically control Canada within two days.

The sad part is that it's two days not because our military could hold them off that long, were just that big and it would take that long to take control of main points of control. =-(

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Pentagon came out with a report during the 90's that it could over run the Canadian military and basically control Canada within two days.

I believe that same claim was also made about Vietnam....

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Americans aren't very good at fighting in wars. Two or three times the British have had to bail them out in Iraq.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I think not said:

Ahhhh, but so much is at stake, going to war against Canada. We have contingency plans here at CanC0n if war breaks out, our American members of the forum would become prisoners of war, of course, and since we don't have any spare rooms for detainment, you'd probably end up in our Michael Jackson Torture and Nose Job Emporeum Room. Trust me. You don't want to go there.

My advice? Plead with your government to avoid war with Canada at all costs.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Haggis McBagpipe said:
I think not said:

Ahhhh, but so much is at stake, going to war against Canada. We have contingency plans here at CanC0n if war breaks out, our American members of the forum would become prisoners of war, of course, and since we don't have any spare rooms for detainment, you'd probably end up in our Michael Jackson Torture and Nose Job Emporeum Room. Trust me. You don't want to go there.

My advice? Plead with your government to avoid war with Canada at all costs.

But but but you started it! 8O

But anyway, anyone in the torture room with me? :p Haggis? WC? Cosmo? Said1? Who? :D

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I think not said:
But but but you started it! 8O

Yes, well, if you must quibble. And believe me, we know what to do with quibblers, too.

But anyway, anyone in the torture room with me? :p Haggis? WC? Cosmo? Said1? Who? :D

Zoofer. :lol: :lol: He's always up for a bit of torture!

I know! Jay!

Wait, no, it has to be an American. After all, we can't be mingling with the damn prisoners of war, you know. :lol: There are standards, after all. We don't have 'em, but by god there are some, I know they're kicking around here somewhere.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Canada's a push over, you think many of us would be so pissed off if the american's took over to have a large scale insurection. As long as the Canadian middle class and working class are able to live as they do now I don't see them rebelling.