Good News For All You Swingers

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Wife swapping and Swingers Clubs are now legal here..so says The Supreme Court. Who ever said that nothing is ever accomplished during an election campaign was wrong :) I just wish this news had some meaning for me :(

Roy

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2005
Alberta
hahahhahahah no wife eh......i hate being 21

If i could find a swingers club I would get some girl to pose as my wife :twisted:

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
wife swapping! good for those with such standards. i prefer my females new(unspoiled) and fresh (read that best-before date). (laugh)

Roy

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2005
Alberta
Re: RE: Good News For All You Swingers

the caracal kid said:
wife swapping! good for those with such standards. i prefer my females new(unspoiled) and fresh (read that best-before date). (laugh)

hahaha I prefer older women than me...around late 20's or early 30's........now if i could jsut find one to date me :?

..and hey Missile i am sure they have swingers clubs for older folks, maybe you might get lucky and find a teen couple.... i bet every man over 45's dream

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
yup, Roy, late 20's and beyond is definitely old women! I remember a joke about women starting to fall apart at thirty, like their back end starts to sag...... too funny.

Roy

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2005
Alberta
RE: Good News For All You

i dunno, the ones i see a the gym look perfect to me. But yea if you don't take care of yourself youll endup a slob before 30.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
One advantage of having young kids involved in sports/dance activities: you get to hang out with all the moms. And let me tell you, many of those 40 yr olds moms are HOT.