Organ Transplants- Chinese To Aussies.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I hope (and I believe) you are joking.

Not only do the Chinese harvest organs from the executed, they often harvest kidneys from the condemned before their execution by a bullet in the back of the head.

Officially, the Chinese execute about 1500 people a year. Some human rights groups estimate the real number to be 10 times that.

For instance, 12 leaders of Falon Gong (sp) have died in "accidents" in Chinese custody.

The Chinese hold at least 750 members of the Christian ministry in camps.

The Chinese regime is the worst group of mass murders in history, having killed as many as 70 million since 1949.

These are the guys we would have replace the USA as our trading partners.

Okay, fine. :? :? :?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Organ Transplants- Chinese To Aussies.

Colpy said:

Not only do the Chinese harvest organs from the executed, they often harvest kidneys from the condemned before their execution by a bullet in the back of the head.

Officially, the Chinese execute about 1500 people a year. Some human rights groups estimate the real number to be 10 times that.

For instance, 12 leaders of Falon Gong (sp) have died in "accidents" in Chinese custody.

The Chinese regime is the worst group of mass murders in history, having killed as many as 70 million since 1949.

tongue 'n cheek/ colpy, tongue 'n cheek..

........Interesting that the US isn't gung ho to invade China to do a regime change /bring "democracy " into their country US Blitz style. Should check and see who "qualifies" for a US invasion.. or what LIES would be appropo.

colpy......since you have some stats at your fingertips....about things Chinese...... What is their crime rate as correlated to their penalties??? and how does it compare to the west??

thx.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Ocean Breeze said:
Colpy said:

tongue 'n cheek/ colpy, tongue 'n cheek..

........Interesting that the US isn't gung ho to invade China to do a regime change /bring "democracy " into their country US Blitz style. Should check and see who "qualifies" for a US invasion.. or what LIES would be appropo.

colpy......since you have some stats at your fingertips....about things Chinese...... What is their crime rate as correlated to their penalties??? and how does it compare to the west??

thx.

I couldn't give you honest stats on anything to do with crime rates in China, OB. Most stats come from the Chinese gov't, and are suspect, to say the least.

Relying on hear-say completely (which is worth about what you are paying for it) crime rates in China, although on the rise, are still very, very low.

I certainly would not credit the death penalty for that, I think it has much more to do with culture. Strong families, an aversion to anything that smacks of "disgrace", a people closely watched, and fifty-five years of propaganda and totalitarian gov't would keep crime down. Not a price I'm willing to pay, thank you very much.

I wonder. Because of the ease of abortion in China, and because their culture places more value on the male, and because Chinese are allowed only one child, for a couple of decades considerably more males were born than females. Sounds to me like a recipe for disaster.

China is fascinating.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I can't believe any ethical healthcare provider in North America would participate in transplanting organs that were not donated willingly.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

tracy said:
I can't believe any ethical healthcare provider in North America would participate in transplanting organs that were not donated willingly.

tricky situation..........as the "doners " are not too willing about being executed either. Seems that a different /modified code of ethics applies here. Mind you .......they might be resigned to the fact and want to donate their organs.

Pregmatically speaking........the idea makes sense......even if it seems bizarre. But then the death penalty is bizarre and barbarian .........Could never understand how killing the perpetrator of a crime......however grotesque/serious is going to solve anything........except get rid of the "problem"......permanantly . Murder is murder is murder.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California

Ocean Breeze said:
tracy said:

tricky situation..........as the "doners " are not too willing about being executed either. Seems that a different /modified code of ethics applies here. Mind you .......they might be resigned to the fact and want to donate their organs.

Like I said, I can't imagine that happening here. Transplant advocates have to deal with enough misconceptions already. They certainly aren't going to play organ stealers with executed people. It is unethical, plain and simple. It's the same reason they won't allow people to sell their organs. You want to buy a kidney, you have to go to India or somewhere to do it.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

tracy said:
Ocean Breeze said:
tracy said:

Like I said, I can't imagine that happening here. Transplant advocates have to deal with enough misconceptions already. They certainly aren't going to play organ stealers with executed people. It is unethical, plain and simple. It's the same reason they won't allow people to sell their organs. You want to buy a kidney, you have to go to India or somewhere to do it.

agree. I was just thinking that if the ones being executed made provisions for organ donations...... then it would be above board , would it not?? Makes no difference ......as long as the organ is healthy , and the process within the law.........I would think.

(how are ya this evening?? )

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California

Ocean Breeze said:
tracy said:
Ocean Breeze said:
tracy said:

agree. I was just thinking that if the ones being executed made provisions for organ donations...... then it would be above board , would it not?? Makes no difference ......as long as the organ is healthy , and the process within the law.........I would think.

(how are ya this evening?? )

Fine thanks and you?

I can't imagine they would take it even if the convicted man said it was voluntary. You just can't say for certain that a donation made under those circumstances was made freely without coersion. I'm a big supporter of organ donation (My aunt's only with us thanks to a kidney donation), but I couldn't support this.