Explain this, someone

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Its sunday, so I have decided to post topics in the nascar way...anyhos..can someone explain to me why 2 men would want to fight in the nude outside of wendys :naka: 8O 8O

Men Accused Of Fighting Nude Outside Restaurant

WASHINGTON, Ind. -- Two men were arrested after they were seen fighting in the nude near a fast-food restaurant in southern Indiana over the weekend, police said.

Aaron G. Clark, 22, and Samuel Petty, 19, were charged with public intoxication. Police said neither was wearing clothes as they fought Saturday night near a Wendy's restaurant in Washington.

Police didn't say why the men were naked or why they were fighting.

Clark and Petty were released from jail after posting bond.

Washington is about 50 miles southwest of Bloomington

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/5225782/detail.html?subid=22100444&qs=1;bp=t

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Perhaps they were practicing for the Classical Olympic wrestling...or they were 8O -uh, never mind I can't wrap my mind around this one.

They do make a cute couple though. I'd say the fella on the left would be the dominant one in that relationship. :lol:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
gross. That's pretty disgusting. Not a great advertiser for Wendy's either.

Once at a Wendy's we're sitting there eating and look outside... lo and behold, there were two guys making out on the hood of their car. While I'm all for gays, like live your life, um we were eating. Well, we were.

ewww

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
try this one on...a few weeks ago I was sitting outside starbucks, minding my own business drinking java...A guys comes along...his fly is undone, and he is not wearing any underwear 8O :twisted: :twisted:

Do you mind!!! I am trying to drink coffee :twisted: I don't come here to see your feckin genitals...I still don't see why everyone laughed :?

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Re: RE: Explain this, someone

Reverend Blair said:
This is just a guess, but the words Jack Daniels come to mind.

By Jupiter, I think he's got it. Drunks and Nudity always make for a show!

Had an older neighbour who liked to drink and ride around in her nightgown! Local cops would have a field day, but she was never pass the legal limit of .08 but they loved to take her in for the show!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I WAS not STARING at his genitals rev! It just so happens when someone is walking toward a crowd of people with your privates exposed! its kinda hard to miss...as far as people laughing, well I just happen to say out loud what they were already thinking :p