Sea Monster discovered.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Ocean Breeze said:
such finds are always "exciting".......(IMHO)

I agree - 50 or 100 years ago, something like this would have made front page news. It's a shame that modern technology and special effects mean that people, especially kids, can no longer be amazed and excited by such real life wonders. They've seen 'better' monsters on TV. :evil:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hard-Luck Henry said:
Ocean Breeze said:
such finds are always "exciting".......(IMHO)

I agree - 50 or 100 years ago, something like this would have made front page news. It's a shame that modern technology and special effects mean that people, especially kids, can no longer be amazed and excited by such real life wonders. They've seen 'better' monsters on TV. :evil:

excellent point. and a sad one too. Fiction captivates over the wonder of the real world. :(

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
for hundreds of years there were tales of qiant squids pulling ships down. In his book 'Ra' Thor Hydradol(?) described an encounter with one. It was all put down to myth until just a few months ago when part of a tenacle was found. Who knows what lerks out there. Me thinks Nessy.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Sea Monster discovere

Well I know Ogopogo is real.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

I believe that wonderment and amazement are handed down from parent to child.

It's the parents that financially support but don't emotionally support their children that end up with jaded, uneffected kids. With no vision or imagination....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Sea Monster discovere

Twila said:
Here you go, Jay. Everything you need to know to get yourself your very own pet saskquatch.

http://www.cryptozoology.com/cryptofiction/cryptofiction_show.php?id=8

Thanks Twila...you can't just jump into something like this, you have to read up on it.

I defiantly wouldn't have known this....

"Sasquatch love to play. I suggest tires from large earth moving equipment, oil drums filled with water, V-8 engine blocks or maybe even an entire Yugo or two. They do seem to enjoy tossing these playthings around. But be sure all fluids have been completely drained from the Yugo, as gasoline and oil can be harmful to your lawn."

:D

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

ou can't just jump into something like this, you have to read up on it
Precisely! And I know that there are as yet no Sasquatch rescue Societies......yet.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And with proper education we won't need any.

( :idea: But if I set a fake one up, someone might bring one in....)
:munky2:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Hey! A free sasquatch! You could also get a tax deduction as a non profit society. This must be turning out better then you ever expected!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Normaly I wouldn't talk about such personal things, so I'm so glad we had this talk.... :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Sea Monster discovered.

Jay said:
Normaly I wouldn't talk about such personal things, so I'm so glad we had this talk.... :)
:lol: :lol:

yes, "parenting" and "parent to be" is such serious business. advance discussions/"councelling" are so important. :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Sea Monster discovered.

Ocean Breeze said:
Jay said:
:lol: :lol:

yes, "parenting" and "parent to be" is such serious business. advance discussions/"councelling" are so important. :wink:

Actually, I'm just beginning this scenario for real.....