Halloween Shenagins.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Halloween sucks and should have been cancelled years ago. Like who thinks it's a good idea to pound on strangers doors begging for free shit.

It's not 1950 anymore, it isn't a good idea. Besides, I friggin hate it.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Green, thanks for that. Glad you don't live in my neighborhood. We still know how to live life and have fun.

We had about 85 kids....lots of fun. One of the neighbors had an imitation chain saw, it spewed sparks, and he'd chase the kids around his yard....it was all good fun.

Beautiful warm night, so everyone was out wandering, having fun.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
We only had about 20 kids. I might not be the 1950's but we live in a close community with lots of the people I went to school with, friends and my in-laws. It was a nice night to be out with the neighbors trading leftovers.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
This is the list for all of the province:

Four arrested in Halloween arsons
Last updated Nov 1 2005 11:10 AM AST
CBC News
The RCMP on P.E.I. has arrested four people, and are looking for three more people, after two separate cases of arson on opposite ends of the Island.

Kings District RCMP was called to the Loan Bridge Road on Tuesday night after six males were seen lighting a large fire. The person who called police was attempted to keep the half dozen people at the scene, but they took off in a car before officers could arrive.

Three of the suspects were picked up a short time later, and the Mounties said they are on the hunt for three more people.

In western P.E.I., one man was arrested after a fire in Tignish.

The West Prince Detachment said it is also investigating a burned out vehicle in Alberton.

Three people were also held overnight after being nabbed for various crimes of mischief in western P.E.I.

Local fire departments and the transportation department were also kept busy putting out fires, and clearing debris from local roadways.