Cabbie Accused of Tainting Food With Feces

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Really unusual news.

The Associated Press
Wednesday, October 26, 2005; 11:08 PM

DALLAS -- A taxi driver is on trial for allegedly tainting baked items at the grocery store by sprinkling dried feces on the food. Prosecutors have store surveillance videotapes of two alleged incidents in July.

Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh, 49, is charged with two felony counts of tampering with consumer products.

Customers had complained that the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/26/AR2005102601699.html

Uncle

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I won't even hazard a guess

at what his national origins are but what this man did, was beyond sick. Any more room at Gitmo?

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Sorry, I truly don't see the difference between that and the oh-so-famous Urine buns. Now you see, Urine Buns can be found at any open bin bakery section. Not everyone washes their hands - mmmm urine buns. Not to be confused with Urine Mints which are typically found by the restaurant cash register.

Ya, what does manure taste like but most importantly..... What kind of trouble do you have to go through to get powdered feces? And what kind of container do you carry it in? How bored do you have to be with your life to think up this sort of mischief? Really, it's actually pretty funny if you think of it long enough.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Cabbie Accused of Tai

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that manure tastes just like it smells.......like shite.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Re: RE: Cabbie Accused of Tainting Food With Feces

GreenGreta said:
Sorry, I truly don't see the difference between that and the oh-so-famous Urine buns. Now you see, Urine Buns can be found at any open bin bakery section. Not everyone washes their hands - mmmm urine buns. Not to be confused with Urine Mints which are typically found by the restaurant cash register.

Ya, what does manure taste like but most importantly..... What kind of trouble do you have to go through to get powdered feces? And what kind of container do you carry it in? How bored do you have to be with your life to think up this sort of mischief? Really, it's actually pretty funny if you think of it long enough.

Urine mints? Ours are all wrapped in tin foil - aren't yours? Or, are you talking about butter mints?

Uncle