Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Did anyone watch this? It was on last night. Pretty sick if you ask me.

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

click link at top for whole article.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
It is disheartening to see children born to a poverty from which the work of their parents can’t free them. It is disturbing to see children brought to a poverty of mind into which the work of their parents has impelled them.

Still, children often rebel against their parents, so we can only hope that the young Gaedes soon grow into that heritage, also.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Is much as I hate their message I got to say they have a right to say it .If were to truee free speech you have to take the good with the bad .How many people are really listening to this shit anyways .If ABC didn't do a piece on them would anybody ever heard of them

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Is much as I hate their message I got to say they have a right to say it .If were to truee free speech you have to take the good with the bad .How many people are really listening to this shit anyways .If ABC didn't do a piece on them would anybody ever heard of them

I can only agree with you up to a point, mom - but there's a difference between freedom of speech - debating and denigrating other people's ideas - and simply spreading ignorant race-hate.

As for it being their message - It looks to me like these kids are being used as a conduit for their parent's own foul intentions. Let them have a childhood, for Pete's sake. :evil:

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
RE: Young Singers Spread

People with those kinds of hateful ideas should never be allowed to raise children because they will warp their tender minds. This is a perfect example of innocent children being warped and twisted by bigoted narrow-minded parents.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
mrmom2 said:

It wasn't only the message...I felt they lacked talent as well.The awful message they promote was why they got any publicity at all.