China: Manned Rocket launched

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: China: Manned Rocket

Right on. I wonder how fast their Space Program will develope? I would not be surprised quicker than Soviets or Americans. Mostly due to modern technology availble now compared to the 50's.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: China: Manned Rocket

no1important said:
Right on. I wonder how fast their Space Program will develope? I would not be surprised quicker than Soviets or Americans. Mostly due to modern technology availble now compared to the 50's.

indeed. Interesting how they just quietly go about the business of moving forward .....technologically , etc .....and these milestones are not even mentioned in the US news (TV) media.

And good for them... :thumbleft:

Gary

Nominee Member
Sep 28, 2005
Vernon, B.C.
Within 10 years of putting the first satalite in space the US put a man on the moon and it was when that technology did'nt even exist......I'd say that was pretty fast.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: China: Manned Rocket

America did not put a man on the moon. It was a lie as they were jealous Russia was beating them in the Space race. That was a hoax.

If the Space Shuttle can only go 357 miles up as the radiation was so bad to go any further, 1960's technology would of made it impossible, not to mention the astronauts being cooked alive.