Charles/Camilla -US tour

Hank C Cheyenne

Electoral Member
Sep 17, 2005
Calgary, Alberta.
Royal Watchers ...they soo cute
I personally think we should abolish the monarcy in Canada there is no reason for it............especially on our money....there are plenty of Canadians to put on our dollar bills instead of a Queen..

.....also the kids playing hockey.. and the snowflakes lol.......... its looks like play money.. if we want to get serious as a nation we should start with some bills that show some clout!

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Charles/Camilla -US tour

Hank C Cheyenne said:
Royal Watchers ...they soo cute
I personally think we should abolish the monarcy in Canada there is no reason for it............especially on our money....there are plenty of Canadians to put on our dollar bills instead of a Queen..

.....also the kids playing hockey.. and the snowflakes lol.......... its looks like play money.. if we want to get serious as a nation we should start with some bills that show some clout!

Ummm...we don't have dollar bills anymore Hank... :roll:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Hank C Cheyenne said:
...great point douchebag....maybe if you had an opinion rather than picking on minute details? but then again we don't expect much out of a guy like you...........
Sorry Hank ... you're out of here for 24 hours.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario

Hank C Cheyenne said:
. . . if we want to get serious as a nation we should start with some bills that show some clout!
When the Canadian Dollar trades two for one against the second most valuable currency, we can print a picture of Paul Martin mooning the oposition on our twenties, and they'll still take us seriously.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Sorry Hank ... you're out of here for 24 hours
Bwahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think what you did is probably the way to go Cosmo a kind of 3 strikes your out thing would work well.Hank knows better believe it or not him and i have some common ground but that last comment was uncalled for :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Charles/Camilla -US t

In a mood today, MrMom ... very low tolerance for bs. BTW, I don't PM anymore. And when it's crap like that, don't even warn. Behave or be gone for 24.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
douchebag? Geez, I can't see me calling someone a douchebag under these circumstances. Seriously, I think you'd have to throw a drink at me or smoke my last joint before I'd call ya that. Holy.

Dat's a bad word.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Grets you need a new avatar .I hope your not feeling that way ?You gots good spirit that avatar don't reflect that :?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Cue in spooky music 8O 8O 8O 8O You know greta I thought the same thing 8O How odd for a man to call another man a doucebag. weird innit?? 8O

Kinda like Ichabod the underwear inspector. I think pepper kid should have to show us his underwear inspector union card, before we let him come back. :p

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I am truly having some avatar problems. See, I get them from Peapod's underwear drawer, but it's locked most of the time. And the other times, I have to push aside all the stolen chocolates so it is really way too hard.

But all that aside, how do you like this one. We like to think the guy is holding his "insert new clever word for penis here" in the pic.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la

Hank C Cheyenne said:
...great point douchebag....maybe if you had an opinion rather than picking on minute details? but then again we don't expect much out of a guy like you...........

K, name calling? How old are you? Play nice or get out of the sandbox hank, stop peeing in my corner!

I happen to like the monarchy, as a historical factor. It's not like it costs us a bundle. Once Charles comes into power though...who wants the Ears..I mean Earl of Windsor around

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Charles/Camilla -US t

Ah, Chuck ain't so bad. The ears...well it isn't his fault that his ancestors believed in keeping it in the family. It could be worse, he could have the Hapsburg Chin.