Another London Bombing Suspect Arrested ...

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Another terrorist off the streets...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170571,00.html

Another Suspect in 7/21 London Bombings Arrested
Tuesday, September 27, 2005

LONDON — A 36-year-old man was arrested in London Tuesday in connection with the attempted July 21 terror bombings in London (search), FOX News has confirmed.

A little after noon EDT, the man was arrested by officers from the Metropolitan Police Anti-Terrorist Branch on suspicion of assisting an offender and alleged immigration offenses.

The man was taken to a central London police station, where he remained in custody and was to be interviewed, Sky News reported.

The suspect is being held under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, which is a different law than Britain's Terrorism Act. Forty people are being held in connection with the July 7 and July 21 terror attacks in London under the Terrorism Act.

Since all four of the July 7 bombers are dead and the July 21 bombing suspects are in jail, questions remain over what sort of network these terrorists had.

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC
RE: Another London Bombin

Well thats good.

But you watch Fox so called news? They are very bad, sick and always have a neocon slant to them. I find they like to twist the truth, not to mention the weirdo's on that channel. Actually I think most "news hosts" on Fox are/were klansmen.

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Don't be silly, Hunter. FOXNews is similar to MSNBC. Both are respected news sources with moderate viewpoints. They report fast and accurate news.

Bill O'Reilly's No Spin Zone is the most popular cable news show on the air right now.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Fox News, or Faux Gnus as it is more commonly known, is the laughingstock of the international press, Nascar Nero. They are infamous for their shoddy journalism, disregard for the facts, and political bias. They are more often compared to Pravda in Stalinist Russia than to any legitimate news gathering agency.

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC

I consider CTV, BBC,CBC to be very fair and dig into the issues behind the issues.

Fox you have that nutjob Geraldo and Tabloid newsman O reilly and some crazy screeching bitch from Canada. Actually I see a lot of whining on Fox about people who have left leaning views and about people who do not support bush.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
Nascar_James said:
Don't be silly, Hunter. FOXNews is similar to MSNBC. Both are respected news sources with moderate viewpoints. They report fast and accurate news.

Answer - Fox does not have 'news' but only the views of Murdoch and his Republican gangsters.