10 th planet discovered

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
It seems to me that I have heard speculation about this before. About ten years ago. I'm glad they have proved it is there.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: 10 th planet discovered

zenfisher said:
It seems to me that I have heard speculation about this before. About ten years ago. I'm glad they have proved it is there.

It's exciting to see this kind of exploration and findings. Makes one realize how little we know about the magesty of the universe and how arrogant we humanoids who are fortunate enough to exist on planet earth , can be . We do live in such an awesome and inspiring universe.......and yet we can't seem to get our shit in order to get along with each other.--with mutual respect.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I agree, we can see our potential, but rarely want to do the work top exploit that ability. I think if we had stopped warring and and trying to one up each other (countries)...we would have been much further along in our space programs.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

zenfisher said:
I agree, we can see our potential, but rarely want to do the work top exploit that ability. I think if we had stopped warring and and trying to one up each other (countries)...we would have been much further along in our space programs.

Absolutely , and if we right here on this beautiful planet earth, would work as hard at compassion, caring for each other, helping the less fortunate , as "we" do on warring with each other, we might evolve into a more civilized peoples. think of the scientific research , medical improvements and space exploration progress that could be made using the money spent on war.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
WOOOHOOO ...that's you & my wife...two down about 4 billion to go. ( That should be enough for a majority based on population growth.) :p :p :p

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

zenfisher said:
WOOOHOOO ...that's you & my wife...two down about 4 billion to go. ( That should be enough for a majority based on population growth.) :p :p :p

Well hey Zen, you can always form a minority government, like Martin. :p

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
zenfisher said:
Elect me king of the world and I'll change it. 8O :D :p

sorry zenfisher, although you might make a good "king" in another era , that format is old , outdated and unproductive.

A whole new system would have to be designed. One nation, one vote. PERIOD. Leadership could rotate on a periodic basis as agreed upon by all nations.........and take place Alphabetically (by nation) Every nation's leader would have the opportunity to "lead" for a period of time. The systems within each nation could carry on as per culture, style of preference ......but each nation would have the same ground rules to abide by. The entire focus would change. Competition would not be between nations (except in sports)......but within each nation to keep excelling.

just some random fantasy thought :wink: s.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Ahh...but that would defeat the purpose. We want direction. We want peace! Something that individual countries have proven they are not entirely willing to back. Dividing the poor and underpriveledged is exactly how the war machine and 2% of the popualtion ended up with all the wealth and power.

The leadership to provide a change in the mindset of the wealthy and powerful is what is required. To show them the advantage of bringing everyone on to the same playing field. ( Wasn't it you that brought in the article on Toyota OB?) That is and always has been the major crux of the problem getting people to part with a little to gain a lot more and to help other gain more as well.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

zenfisher said:
Ahh...but that would defeat the purpose. We want direction. We want peace! Something that individual countries have proven they are not entirely willing to back. Dividing the poor and underpriveledged is exactly how the war machine and 2% of the popualtion ended up with all the wealth and power.

The leadership to provide a change in the mindset of the wealthy and powerful is what is required. To show them the advantage of bringing everyone on to the same playing field. ( Wasn't it you that brought in the article on Toyota OB?) That is and always has been the major crux of the problem getting people to part with a little to gain a lot more and to help other gain more as well.

excellent points. as I said, that was a fanatasy spin. We know 'we" want peace. some are not so peace oriented. Don't think the humanoid is ready to make the changes nec for the betterment of all mankind. Far too many humans are caught up in the money grab and self centred way of life to adapt their thinking into something more global........in a positive way. Most people don't take the time to understand or get to know others of different cultures. Sadly , as long as the human animal does not change himself and refocus on what is really important , like science, health, well being and compassionate understanding of others......the humanoid will not put down their guns so as to "give peace a chance". Notice how the word "peace" is hardly used at the moment ? That alone speaks volumes.

(an aside: every time I read your location Seattle, I think of the movie Sleepless in Seattle.;-) BTW: love Seattle and been there often.--but that was BB. (before bush) :wink:

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Never saw the Movie...I've heard an awful lot about it...Seattle is a long way and a lot differentfrom the prairie I grew up in in Manitoba.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
manda said:
zenfisher said:
Elect me king of the world and I'll change it. 8O :D :p

Are you try to create mutiny on my plot to take control and try to clean up this messy bedroom of a world?

hey manda; why don't "we" move ourselves to this new planet and start from scratch. :wink: :idea:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Wouldn't this recent find be the 11th planet??? after all it was only a year or so ago that they discovered a 10th planet that they named Sedna.