LANCE ARMSTRONG!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
!!!!!! Armstrong just won today's time trial, that leaves tomorrow for him to coast in with his seemingly impossible 7th straight Tour de France win!

Hot damn.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
More power to him. Go LANCE!!

( saw a bio of him yesterday evening and it also covered his physical status ( as in physiology). Seems all his training has also facilitated his inherent excellent physiology. (heart muscle, lungs, and general muscle tone.). ergo the fantastic endurance capability.)

did anyone else see him on the show "Overhaulin"??? (where his pal Cheryl Crowe arranged for his car to be overhauled). He is such a down to earth , nice person too.

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
to overcome such personal strife and than take on intense competition several times in one of the world's most gruelling events. An awesome achievement. Certainly one of the finest athletes of the world.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: LANCE ARMSTRONG!

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Oh! Oh!!!!!!!!!! Omigod, I leave the house for one hour to have brekkie and look what happens, he did it... the day is perfect! :cool:

:) "we" can breath again.. :wink:

(happily)

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
I have nothing but admiration for anyone who can even complete Le Tour, so to win it 7 times in a row is mind-boggling. Suffice to say, I'm more than a little impressed.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Hey, Ocean Breeze, thanks for the good links!

my pleasure :wink:

( a wee diversion: but Haggis McB. Would ye be a laddie from the land of Scots??? & Bobby Burns ??? :wink:

lance

Jul 19, 2005
His first champion of straight Tour de France in 1998(1998 World cup)? That was the first time I heard about him.
Go Lance(I am lance too!)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Ocean Breeze said:
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Hey, Ocean Breeze, thanks for the good links!

my pleasure :wink:

( a wee diversion: but Haggis McB. Would ye be a laddie from the land of Scots??? & Bobby Burns ??? :wink:

Och, a lassie, not laddie, and m'self from this land... but my ancestors, the lot of them, from Scotland!