Accused Mass-Murderer Became President

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Accused Mass-Murderer

I remember something about that during election, but it seemed a little too odd, so I never gave it much creedence. The drug stuff makes sense...George I was in that up to eyeballs with the CIA (anybody seen Manny Noriega lately) but the whole Skull and Bones thing is a joke. It's a fratenity of rich college boys trying to scare each other. Isn't it?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
It maybe Rev but the list of members is a who's who of the US intelligence community ,not to mention the very wealthy and powerful :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Accused Mass-Murderer

Reverend Blair said:
I remember something about that during election, but it seemed a little too odd, so I never gave it much creedence. The drug stuff makes sense...George I was in that up to eyeballs with the CIA (anybody seen Manny Noriega lately) but the whole Skull and Bones thing is a joke. It's a fratenity of rich college boys trying to scare each other. Isn't it?

The only thing about Bonesman is that they only have 15 members on campus at any given time...it's been estimated that there's only been around 800 Bonemen ever...

Out of a population of 300 million, what are the odds that two presidential candidates will emerge from that 800?

...and both Bush and Kerry were asked about it by the media, and they both avoided the question... 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Yeah, but with the US college system being what it is, only the rich and well-conected can join a fraternity. I just can't see Cowardly George having the wherewithal to kill anybody in person. Ordering others to do it is one thing, but he's not the type to actually get his hands dirty.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Cocaine makes people do wacked out shit Rev I wouldn't put past old Georgie boy to do something like that all hopped up on the best coke in the country :wink:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

That's true...having seen people on cocaine, I've always stayed away from it.

For instance...it was no accident that there was a correlation between cocaine becoming popular and the greed frenzy of the eighties.