Turkish shepherds stunned after flock of 1,500 sheep leaps o

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
8O I'm sure at the time of the event it wasn't very amusing to watch...

:lol: ...But I can't help but finding the thought of it funny. How strange is that??

Turkish shepherds stunned after flock of 1,500 sheep leaps off cliff

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) - First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned Turkish shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff, Turkish media reported Friday. Full Story

I wonder if it would've sounded like in the Simpsons when all the Homer clones were lured off of the cliff.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: Turkish shepherds stunned after flock of 1,500 sheep lea

Jo Canadian said:
8O I'm sure at the time of the event it wasn't very amusing to watch...

:lol: ...But I can't help but finding the thought of it funny. How strange is that??

Turkish shepherds stunned after flock of 1,500 sheep leaps off cliff

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) - First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned Turkish shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff, Turkish media reported Friday. Full Story

I wonder if it would've sounded like in the Simpsons when all the Homer clones were lured off of the cliff.

Bizzar, and funny at the same time.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

We all have to be careful and not follow the leader like those stupid sheep. :D

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

missile said:
We all have to be careful and not follow the leader like those stupid sheep. :D

"I said PEEPS, not SHEEP, you fool!"

Scape

Electoral Member
Nov 12, 2004

"It was crazy," said Turkish shepherd Nevzat Bayhan. "First the leader said something about bringing democracy to the Middle East, and then the rest jumped over the cliff after him. We tried to warn them, but they just wouldn't listen."

"We think they must have been American sheep," Bayhan explained.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

The shepherd should never have unzipped his fly! Drove the poor little sheep into a panicked frenzy to get away from the sex crazed herdsman :D

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

missile said:
The shepherd should never have unzipped his fly! Drove the poor little sheep into a panicked frenzy to get away from the sex crazed herdsman :D

Ew. Just ew. :lol:

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

missile said:

If the sex crazed turk did some research, he would have discovered the scottish secret to keep the sheep from running away. Rubber boots.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Weren't some of the old condoms made from sheepskin? Or the stomach lining of the animal? The video tape I saw of a man doing the dirty deed to a sheep was of a Bostonian,very drunk :D His sons use it to blackmail the old boy!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

missile said:
Weren't some of the old condoms made from sheepskin? Or the stomach lining of the animal? The video tape I saw of a man doing the dirty deed to a sheep was of a Bostonian,very drunk :D His sons use it to blackmail the old boy!

Well, we could extort favours from you too, unless you have a good reason for watching that! 8O

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

I don't understand women,but then,why would I want to? Extort me all you want :D

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

missile said:
I don't understand women,but then,why would I want to? Extort me all you want :D

I don't understand men, they'll watch anything that involves humping.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
RE: Turkish shepherds stunned after flock of 1,500 sheep lea

Yep! We're all hopeless romantics..looking for a good piece of ass.

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005

missile said:

They used to be made of the same stuff as sausage covering ('scuse the pun); emptied out intestinal lining. Pretty gross stuff really.

Funny thread btw :lol: Scots, sheep, rubber boots? As the saying goes... Your father wears rubber boots and your mother says "Bahhhhhhh" Oh and missile, you have a very strange taste in videos :p