Karla Homolka

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Thursday, June 30, 2005, 10:00 p.m.
Karla Homolka

Some time soon, at the end of June or beginning of July, one of the most notorious criminals in this country will be released from prison after serving a sentence that many believe was far too lenient for the crimes she committed. Karla Homolka, along with her then-husband Paul Bernardo, murdered three young women, one of them, her own sister. Bernardo will likely spend the rest of his life in prison.

But, Karla Homolka struck a plea bargain deal with the Ontario Crown. In exchange for help convicting Bernardo she received a far lighter sentence. Several years ago, the fifth estate investigated that deal and raised many serious questions about how and why it was made. In light of Homolka's impending release and the ongoing controversy about the deal, we are re-broadcasting that documentary.

REPEAT AIRING CC

Thursday June 30 at 10pm ET
Friday July 1 at 1am & 4am ET
Sunday July 3 at 4am & 4pm ET

I watched this documentary when it first aired, If you watch it you will see that official portrayal of homolka is nothing but baloney!
which is apparent in her conversations with police.

(Edit: Fixed topic spelling error)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Karla Holmolka

George Stromboulopolis was talking about Karla wanting a gag order put on the press. George raised an excellent point...if you don't want the press following you around for the rest of your life, then don't kill people.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: Karla Holmolka

yeah, i saw that on the news last night too. she was going to make a plea to the ontario government to ask the media to stop 'stalking' her (can't remember exact phrasing). anyways, with any luck, someone will bump her off in a couple of days.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Karla and my late wife would have gotten along well together.All I'll say about it is that she had one of her boyfriends try to kill me for the insurance. Obviously,he was a failure :)

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario

I have no sympathy for this woman. How hypocritical of her to ask for what she is asking for. She put this target on herself, Kristen, Leslie and Tammy didn't.

I honestly would cheer if I heard on the news that someone took her out. Let's face facts, some people deserve to die and she is right up there.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

missile said:
Karla and my late wife would have gotten along well together.All I'll say about it is that she had one of her boyfriends try to kill me for the insurance. Obviously,he was a failure :)

Wow....I hope they got their just reward.

Is that what this is all about?

"Proudly disappointing people for decades.."