Poll: more Canadians have negative view of U.S.

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
RE: Poll: more Canadians

I have a negative view of the US government. I always try to make a distiction between the government and the people as a whole.

George W. Bush is not the American Public
Dick Cheney is not the American Public
Donald Rumsfeld is not the American Public.

I have nothing but goodwill for the ordinary American citizen, well most of them anyway. I depise their government.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
moghrabi said:

interesting article.

( wonder how it would change.....if bush cabal was gone. I think the re-selection of him......is what turned CA off the American population. In fact it turned most of the world off the US population. Until then , the issue was the bush cabal.....but after his re-selection by the USers......it migrated to the population as well. They" chose" him. What does it say about the population??? .........kind of thing)

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
RE: Poll: more Canadians

I think there is evidence that there was election fraud in some areas of Florida during the 2000 election, and I would not be surprised if something similar went on this time around, so I'm not sure that Bush's re-election wholy represents the will of the American public.

I could be wrong.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
People now know that there was election fraud. They also know that he is a liar and a killer, been and perhaps still a crack head. People who are quiet about him and his administration, or are trying to defend his actions are as guity as he is. (IMHO)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Poll: more Canadians

Andygal said:
I think there is evidence that there was election fraud in some areas of Florida during the 2000 election, and I would not be surprised if something similar went on this time around, so I'm not sure that Bush's re-election wholy represents the will of the American public.

I could be wrong.

I don't think he "represents" the entire US population either. His win was not significant enough to warrant a collective enthusiasm for him. The problem is : he is in. And that is how the election process works. I really thought the " Anyone but Bush" campaign would have impact. (considering the number of people that turned out to vote .....it remains a puzzlement. The minute he is "elected" he automatically represents the US population.

( Idaho issue is still not resolved. Many questions remain. But like so many things now.....they go unanswered /or dismissed.)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Poll: more Canadians have negative view of U.S.

moghrabi said:
People now know that there was election fraud. They also know that he is a liar and a killer, been and perhaps still a crack head. People who are quiet about him and his administration, or are trying to defend his actions are as guity as he is. (IMHO)

would agree . Interesting how hamstrung the US population is now. Seems they got themselves into a bit of corner.........and defending the indefensible....is not working.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Ocean Breeze said:
moghrabi said:

would agree . Interesting how hamstrung the US population is now. Seems they got themselves into a bit of corner.........and defending the indefensible....is not working.

Wondering if what some USers see as a patronizing attitude from Canadians now.......is more the fact that Ca too has seen a side of the US , that was not so obvious before..... and is kinda distancing itself from the US. CA is NOT patronizing, but maybe too.......many Americans are realizing the hot spot they are in, ethically, morally, legally......and are even more sensitive about it. I kinda think the US 'pride"has taken a beating......and if one takes away the facade of "pride"......it leaves people a tad vulnerable.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

moghrabi said:
That's OK. Some Americans might get the message faster if you post twice.
:lol:

(love your avatar. THAT is a WINNER!!:)